Block 16, Lot 20, Acasia Street, Woodside 1 Subdivision
Brgy. Alijis, Bacolod City 6100
Mobile No. +639493680012
Email Add: [email protected]
MBA- Major in Human Resource Management (Under Graduate)
SY 2000 – 2003 Dean’s List
La Consolacion College, Bacolod City
BSC – Bachelor of Science in Business Management
University of Negros Occidental-Recoletos
Company: ALTER TRADE CORPORATION
Position: Human Resource Management & Administrative Manager
Department: HRMA Department
Address: Bacolod City 6100, Philippines
Contact No.: (034) 7131749
Date of Employment: April 2002 to Present
As HRMD, is responsible in planning, organizing and managing people of the entire organization by providing labor law compliance, recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relation and performance improvement, records keeping and personnel safety.
As Administrative, is responsible in providing administrative and logistical support to the entire organization which includes the asset and inventory management, general services, Information management, transportation, Security and safety of all company personnel and properties including IT support. . Ensuring compliance to statutory requirements in relations to application or renewal of corporate permits and licenses and by complying required requirements for approval thereof.
• Responsible in providing practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction and advice to managers on HR procedure, policy, best practice, employment rewards, benefits, and legislation to facilitate in achieving the objectives and targets of an organization. Performs human resources management works relating to hiring, recruitment, training, compensation, promotion, termination, career development, or retirement. Develops, updates, and maintains personnel policies, policy manuals and employee handbook as required.
Company: BANCO DE ORO-UNIVERSAL BANK
Position: Marketing Assistant Level 3
Address: Bacolod City, Philippines
Contact No.: Head Office (02) 636-6060
Date of Employment: February 1996 to April 1999
Reason for Leaving: Voluntary Resignation
• Primarily responsible for maintenance of customer information; performs customer information file update and maintenance.
• Processes new accounts for P & $, processes new placements, cash transfer and guarantor accounts.
• Produces prints letters/communications to clients; Handle filing, distribution, replenishment of product-related documents, forms and coupons; Generates files and safeguard all reports pertaining to the Marketing Section.
Company: APPLIANCE CENTRUM
Address: Kabankalan City, Philippines
Contact No.: Not available
Date of Employment: November 1993 to July 1994
Reason for Leaving: Voluntary Resignation due to transfer of employment
• In-charge of the branch operation
Company: SOLID DISTRIBUTORS, INC (SONY PHILIPPINES)
Position: Product Coordinator
Address: Bacolod City, Philippines
Contact No.: None
Date of Employment: May 1993 to November 1994
Reason for Leaving: End of 5 months contract
• Conduct sales & collection, product presentation & orientations to all distributors.
• Customer Service Representative Workshop. By: BDO-Head Office – March 1994
• Counterfeit Detection, Currency Redemption and
Foreign Currency Familiarization. By: BCP – May 1995
• How to Increase Employees Performance. By: PMAP – January 2005
• Effective Supervision By: PMAP – December 2005
• Basic Occupational Safety & Health for Supervisors By: DOLE-OSHC – May 8-12,2006
• Managerial & Supervisory Training By: ATC/HRCC – June 2004
• Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACPP)
Good Manufacturing Practices By: ATMC/QC – July 2004
• 7 Habits By: ATMC – July 2004
• Standard Operation Procedure By: ATMC-QC – August 2005
• Work Attitude & Values Enhancement By: ATC/HRCC – August 2005
• How to conduct a meeting By: ATC/HRCC – August 2005
• Statistical Methods for Process Improvement. By: Carlos Somera
• Auditing Quality Management Systems based on ISO 9000. By: Carlos Somera
• Labor Standards and labor Relations. By: Alter Trade Corp.
• Basic Supervision By: Alter Trade – August 2006
• Labor-Management Relations By: DOLE – May 25,2007
• Managing People in Filipino Values By: ATMC – Aug. 5, 2008
• Job Evaluation and Salary & Wage Administration By: UP SOLAIR –March 24-26, 2010
Date of Birth : June 14, 1972
Place o Birth : Binalbagan, Negros Occidental
Civil Status : Separated
Citizenship : Filipino
Religion : Roman Catholic
Height : 5”
Weight : 100 lbs.
Dialect Spoken : English, Tagalog & Hiligaynon
Passport No. :
SSS No. : 07-1509507-0
TIN No. : 144-365-916
PHIC No. : 1909-09315-6175
I hereby certify that all information provided is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and ability.
ANGELES T. VIDAURRAZAGA