— MARKETING —
JLT CANADA (Toronto, ON) March 2017 – Sept 2018
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
· Head of Content Marketing: developed marketing strategies and campaigns through the entire life cycle (including content creation, editorial and design direction, and measurement), that were relevant to the business and drove traffic, engagement and leads, helping to increase revenue.
· Created and curated content to support marketing campaigns as needed.
· Developed and coordinated editorial calendars and organization workflows.
· Coordinated digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email distribution.
· Integrated content programs with sales campaigns to build brand awareness and increase client retention.
· Managed events from concept to execution and provided on-site event management.
· Developed the national Community Engagement and Charity Program, a strategic initiative focused on employee engagement and community giving.
· Communicated and safeguarded the brand across the entire organization.
· Coordinated PR activities as required.
108 IDEASPACE INC. (Toronto, ON) Sept 2016 – March 2017
· Researched and created content marketing and social strategies for the 108 ideaspace brand.
· Copywriting and curation of content for communications and marketing vehicles, such as the blog and e-newsletter.
· Coordinated the marketing lead delivery team and complete QA testing for all client projects.
· Coordinated all marketing campaigns and projects.
· Managed and created social media marketing strategies.
· Reviewed, proofread and edited materials to ensure brand consistency (tone, style and voice).
· Assisted with delivering seamless, integrated communications and marketing as part of a larger team and provide creative input on communications priorities.
· Provided marketing, communications and sales support.
· Liaised with all company departments.
— SALES/ CUSTOMER RELATIONS —
WHISTLER RETREATS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (Whistler, BC) January 2015 – August 2015
Customer Relations and Communications Coordinator
· Sold and up-sold privately owned vacation rentals within Whistler.
· Worked closely with Sales/Marketing manager to ensure relevant website content.
· Daily communication with owners and prospective renters.
· Responsible for office operation, including opening and closing procedures.
CRYSTAL LODGE AND SUITES (Whistler, BC) July 2012 – September 2013
Customer Relations Representative
· Increased sales revenue by promoting and up-selling more expensive suites.
· Worked closely with Sales and Marketing Team.
· Worked closely with Manager of Group Sales to coordinate incoming groups and onsite events: conferences, weddings.
· Created copy for communications and marketing vehicles, such as the weekly newsletter.
PATAGONIA STORE (Whistler, BC) September 2013 – October 2014
Sales Associate/ Key Holder
· Regularly top sales of the month.
· Actively assisted with the marketing and sales campaigns for the new store location.
— EVENTS —
LEAN IN CANADA (Toronto, ON) December 2016 – Present
Event Manager (volunteer)
· Organize and manage Lean In Canada events for the Toronto chapter, from concept to completion.
· Assist in marketing LIC events to our target audience.
· Create collateral for the events as required.
· Work alongside the sponsorship team to source venues and speakers for the events.
· Oversee logistics day of the event.
· Provide support to Director of Events as needed.
BUSINESS IN VANCOUVER (Vancouver, BC) February 2016 – June 2016
Event Assistant (volunteer)
· Various events: BC CFO Awards, BC Commercial Real Estate Awards of Excellence, BC Influential Women in Business Awards
British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT, Downtown Campus)
· BCIT Business School: Marketing Management–Event Marketing program.
University of British Columbia (Vancouver Campus)
· Bachelor of Arts Degree: Human Geography Major, Art History Minor.
University of Nottingham (Nottingham, United Kingdom)
· Completion of UBC requirements.