ERICSON A. DELOS SANTOS, CPA
2309 Chrysanthemum St. Area C
Camarin Caloocan City
Contact Number: 09062788100
Email Add: [email protected]
To acquire a position in accounting/financial industry that would utilize and enhance my academic background in BS Accountancy and to practice my profession as Certified Public Accountant.
Manulife Bank – Quality Analyst
2013 (Nov) – 2017 (July)
• Check, evaluate and analyze transactions to ensure accuracy, consistency with standard procedures, compliance with existing policies and regulations and client satisfaction are being met.
• Check and review if the correct journal entries have been hit every transaction.
• Prepare, review, investigate audit reports and provide commentaries for the business unit.
• Identify areas of improvement in associate’s performance through trending and analysis
• Inform the team of any changes in policies and processes
• Conduct training and qc calibration sessions to ensure uniformity of the process and procedures.
• Recommend training programs necessary to drive improvement.
• Present monthly assessment of the team’s quality performance
• Document processing errors, communicate to associates and conduct coaching sessions.
• Follow AML guidelines and ensure enhanced due to diligence is applied for Politically Exposed Person, High Risk Clients and Bank regulations
Accounting Coordinator (General Ledger)
Canon Business Process Services
• Assists the supervisor in the accumulation and analysis of information for preparation of financial statements, ledgers and reports
• Assists in the monthly and year-end reconciliation
• Reconciles vended work, temporary help, and security deposits
• Ensures financial information reported is complete and accurate
• Creates journal entries and performs account analysis
• Reconciles accounts and analyses the P&L
• Creates payroll flash reports
• Provides financial reports to management as requested
• Computes, prepares and maintains journal entries for fixed assets
• Performs bank reconciliations to the general ledger
• To perform other tasks as may be assigned
2009 – 2013 New Era University
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
• Literate in Microsoft Office/Excel/Powerpoint and SAP
• Possess leadership skills
• Proficient in English
• Can work under pressure
Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
New Era University Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants (NEUJPIA)
2010 PICPA-EMMC IFRS and tax updates. Face the maze widen your Accountancy knowledge
2012 EMMC Student forum IFRS and tax updates, career opportunities and stock market
2012 Strategic marketing conference for students. Theme: “Marketing mash up: hybrid for the new breed.”
Isagani T. Sabado, CPA
Dean, College of Accountancy
New Era University
Prof. Kirk Paul S. Sarmiento, CPA
New Era University
Marc Anthony U. Villanueva, CPA
Age : 28 years old
Birthday : December 24, 1989
Status : Single
Nationality : Filipino
Religion : Iglesia Ni Cristo
I hereby certify all the above information are true and correct.
Ericson A. delos Santos