• Ensure that Bid Proposals are intact and sealed.
• Ensure Contractor’s capability to carry out the project without any financial difficulty.
• Ensure Contractors’ compliance with conditions set during Pre-Bid Meeting.
• Determines Possible Savings/ Additional Costs.
• Ensure that the Unit Costs used in the Additional Works are the Original/ Approved Unit Costs or are reasonable.
• Validate Agreed Contract Cost, Scope of Works, Terms and Agreements.
• Ensure that the Release of Payment is covered by and Inspection and Acceptance Form.
• Validation of Actual Percentage of Completion.
• Ensure that the work done by the Contractor is acceptable.
• Raise concerns to Contractor about the works to be rectified/ improved (Punch List).
• Ensure validity of Warranty Certificate.
• Ensure submission of As-Built Plans.
• Identify and understand the business problem and the impact of the processed solution on operations of the organization.
• Gather and analyze user and business requirements. Perform analysis and investigative work to identify business process bottlenecks or enhancements to the existing system or business process.
• Work across the business to ensure all impacted business areas have input to projects and initiatives.
• Provide and document requirements support information and or facilitate business processes.
• Extract and manipulate data from existing systems for effective data analysis.
• Investigate record, analyze and confirm system requirements and business processes.
Main Function – Accounts Payable Head
• Lead the Accounts Payable section. Over-all in-charged in all vendor disbursement.
• Process 3 way PO matching invoices, review for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
• Prepares checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
• Maintain an accurate aging report and documentation thoroughly in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices. Reconcile AP to the GL report.
• Assist with other projects/department as needed.
1. Accounts Receivable
• Assist in preparation of daily collection report, identifying and execute the necessary adjustment. Send statement to the outstanding clients. Maintain an accurate AR aging report and reconcile AR to the GL report.
• Review and prepares billing to the clients based on the approved progress report submitted by Field Operation Group. Monitors billed and unbilled progress report.
2. Payroll Related
• Process special payroll for Saudi and Non-Saudi Resigned, VL, EL and Exit employees.
• Process monthly payroll for the Saudi students sponsored by the company.
3. Cash Advances
• Process, monitors and reconciles all CODs, Cash Advances and liquidation reports by the Procurement group and employees.
4. Cost Related
• Assist in distribution of company’s cost according to end user.
• Acts as in-charge in conducting compliance and operational audits. Reviews process, operations, and goals to ensure that policies and procedures and internal controls are carried out effectively.
• Conducts special audits and fraud investigations.
• Performs assigned examination of activities in accordance with established and approved audit program and Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) framework.
• Prepares necessary working papers to document examinations made and results thereof.
• Drafts audit reports and makes recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvement in operations and reduction of costs.
• Reviews, verifies and analyzes transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and effectiveness according to the instructions of superiors.
• Prepares suppliers and employees’ petty cash transactions.
• Maintenance of proper records, petty cash fund and its reconciliation and ensure funds are balanced at all times.
• Responsible for acquiring and validating the Original Receipt, Signatures, Account Keys, ID’s of Recipient.
• Coordinates with the Advances Group for the overdue of cash advances given to buyers and employees for proper deductions.
• Monitor and filled-up specific job vacancy positions/requirements of various EEI local projects.
• Coordinates with different Local Government Units (LGUs) for the target area recruitments.
• Screens and interviews applicants.
• Prepares reports of applicants hired and mobilized to the projects.