879 12st west
Goran Keik – (306) 981-6075
Tyson Marion – (306) 980-3796
Reagan Snyder – (306) 527-3328
Broda Group, Prince Albert, Canada
Larour/Heavy epuipment operator
– Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
– Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities.
– Control traffic passing near, in, or around work zones
– Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
– Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes.
– Position, join, align, or seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections or pipes.
– Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed.
– Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
– Erect or dismantle braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures.
– Tend pumps, compressors, or generators to provide power for tools, machinery, or equipment.
– Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with safety regulations
– Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
– Search survey records, and maps to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
– Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
– Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
– Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
– Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
– Direct and supervise workers.
(Prince Albert, SK)
High School Diploma(Sep 2011)
– Data Analysis
– 11 years computer experience, building, diagnosing, troubleshooting, fixing.
– Currently studying computer languages (C#, Python) in preparation for higher education
– Recently taken an interest in graphic design/digital art
– Ability to Work Under Pressure
– Decision Making