Abdur Rahman Rasel
Date of Birth: 02/02/1995
Email: [email protected]
Aircraft maintenance engineering (B1+AD) (2014-2016)
Emirates Aviation University, Dubai
The English High School, Umm Al Quwain, UAE
ON JOB TRAINING at Emirates Engineering
(15th Nov. 2015- 22nd Dec. 2015)
(6th Nov. 2016 – 8th Dec. 2016)
Carried out tasks of inspection, removal and installation of aircraft components
In accordance with specific manuals and company regulations.
• Ability to be creative and to show initiative
• Ability work under pressure and less supervision
• Good communication skills
• Building and maintaining positive working relationship with key decision makers
• Flexible and reliable team member with a proven ability to meet employer’s targets.
• Strong work ethic
I have completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (B1+AD) in Emirates Aviation University for 2.5 years along with 3 months of ON JOB TRAINING (OJT) in Emirates Engineering Facilities. I am individual who prioritizes safety, take pride in doing through job even when under pressure, detail oriented, good team player and excellent communicator.
• Fluent English