ABELARDO C. SALISI
[email protected] 09269238915
542 A. Soriano Ave. Balayhangin Calauan, Laguna
To have a stable job and able to apply my technical knowledge, skills and work experiences as my career is growing in any industrial company which needed my service.
• Have a total of 16 years of work experienced including work abroad. 14 years work experienced in a plastic manufacturing companies and one and half (1.5) years in Food/Beverage manufacturing industries.
• Consecutively work as Production Technician, Storekeeper, Product & Process engineer, QC Supervisor, Line Supervisor, Maintenance Coordinator and Maintenance Planner.
• Handled 19 technicians and servicing 2 plastic manufacturing plants in Riyadh as Maintenance Coordinator. And handled 18 people as Line Supervisor in Dammam KSA.
• Has significant knowledge on plastic manufacturing operation like injection molding and blow molding operation including new product introduction, costs reduction, and process improvement.
• Experience with automated manufacturing and maintenance practices.
• Measuring skills on precision parts using micrometer, TMS, height gauge and caliper.
• With Good approach in solving problems even under pressure, team player with good leadership skills and can work independently.
• Ability to set-up molds in plastic injection machine, and can set/adjust machine parameter setting.
• Knowledge in AUTOCAD operation, ISO 9001 procedure and electrical installation.
• Proficient in MS Office tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the use of Internet.
• Production & Maintenance Engineer
TOMS Manufacturing Company., Maguyam Cavite, Laguna. Manufactures precision plastic parts like autoplastic spare parts, printer, plastic used in medical etc. ( March 2016 upto present)
• Have done repair and preventive Maintenance of machines and Equipment. Monitor chiller, cooling Tower, Aircondition units and Air compressor. Set up mold and Set up/adjust machine parameter.
• Maintenance Planner
InterBev Phils. Inc. (IPI) – Asia Brewery Inc..Sala Cabuyao, Laguna, Manufactures beverages like Cobra Energy drinks and Tanduay Ice, 5 months (Oct 2012~Apr.2013).
• Prepared the purchase requisition (PR) for spareparts, fabrication request and repair request of seven (7)-Beverage production lines.
• Followed up the Purchaser all the requested spareparts, and talked to supplier if needed.
• Assisted the supplier/contractor when doing their work.
• Performed other tasks that had given to me by my superior from time to time.
• Maintenance Coordinator ,
Interbake Commissary Corporation (ICC)-RFM. Pasig City MM Philippines, Makes Assorted Bread and Butter Factory, 5 months (July 2010 ~ Dec. 2010).
• Controlled and maintained the inventory of spareparts.
• Requested, received and issued spare parts.
• Attended the Preventive Maintenance(PM) works for production machine and equipment like pumps, HVAC system, compressor, and Sprinkler system, Blowers, Fans, conveyorized Oven, Proofer, Mixer, IJ White Cooler and the like by greasing, removing dust(cleaning the surfaces), changing of worn-out bearing, fan belt, mechanical seal, etc. and performed the Cycled Maintenance of conveyorized oven chain.
• Checked the electric current of the machine.
Elopak Obeikan Plastic Factory. Riyadh, KSA. Makers of Plastic bottles & caps, Gable top cartons, Printing Carton, Plastic Coated carton and Folded Carton Food-Grade Packaging, 1.5 years, Sept., 2008 to Apr., 2010.
• Handled 19 technicians and servicing 2 plastic manufacturing plants which is 2 kms. distance from each other.
• Assigned the Service Order/s, requested by section head, to the technician/s to do the troubleshooting in either Plant 1 or Plant 2.
• Monitored the technicians’ activities to balance their workload.
• Provided the Preventive Maintenance (PM) checklist of each machine, equipment, utility and facility in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
• Prepared the summary report of spare parts consumption and maintenance downtime weekly and monthly basis.
• Recorded all troubles of the machine, facility and utility, the used spare parts, maintenance downtime and activities of technicians using SAP (BAAN) system.
• Kept the records, documents, reports and all related issues regarding maintenance.
• Line Supervisor, for 2 years.
Saudi Arabian Packaging Industry (SAPIN). Dammam, KSA. Plastic Pail & Lid, and Tin Can Factory. Jan. 24, 2006 to Dec. 5, 2007.
• Supervised the operation of Pail assembly line (Injection molding, Printing, Handling assembly and Palletizing) with 18 operators.
• Process & Product Engineer, for 10 years.
Nidec Copal Phils. Corporation (NCPC), Cabuyao Laguna Philippines, Factory of Precision plastic spareparts for cars, computer, camera etc. 10 years, Sept.1994 to Oct. 2004.
• Handled New Product development such as evaluation, testing, mensuration, gathering data, quality control; and Process improvement like revising/updating of working guides, mold repair, providing jigs, and new product orientation.
• Oriented all new operators regarding plastic molding production and its processes, forms and procedures being implemented, product quality, and safety & hygiene during operation.
• Degree in BSME – Mechanical Engineering 1987-1992
Colegio de San Juan de Letran Calamba Laguna
• Electrical Installation & Maintenance NC II (under TESDA) Sept.2015-Jan.2016
Calauan Central Elem. School. Calauan Laguna
Under the supervision of KCD Alaminos.
• Passed the Sub-Professional Civil Service Exam., ……..May,1990(take-one only)
• Passed the Professional Civil Service Exam.,………………July,2011(take-one only)
• Passed EIM National Competency II ……………………..Jan. 2016(take-one only)
• Attended training on Plastic and Metal Press Molds and Dies Maintenance, JAVADA training in Koriyama Fukushima, Japan. Year 2000.
• Maricel Gesmundo Utanes
CPAMMS Ville Balayhangin Calauan, Laguna
PPC Manager @ NEC Tokins Phils. (049) 545-0525
• Maria Jesusa Larona
Calauan Municipal Councilor
• Danilo Villalon
Instructor – KCD Alaminos
0929 849 0563, 0977 196 0560