Abhilesh Dharmesh Chauhan
Mobile: +97150 745 8324
E-mail: [email protected]
Young, energetic and goal-driven professional with 4+ years of delivering high quality customer service and sales function. Consistently demonstrated resourcefulness and initiative in support of top management with flexibility in working well in cross-functional teams with good sense of urgency to complete multiple tasks within strict deadlines. Goal oriented team player with communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, time management and correspondence skills.
+ 4+ years of progressive experience
+ Ready to assist customer at all times
+ Performs efficiently under work pressure
+ Development & Strategic Planning
+ Work under minimum supervision
+ Commitment to service excellence
PASSED H.S.C MUMBAI BOARD 2010
PASSED S.S.C MUMBAI BOARD 2008
Proficiency in MS office
Proficiency in internet web navigation
ü Performed assigned workload with indefinable enthusiasm, commitment, honesty and dedication with drive towards contributing to continued business growth thus frequently merited and acknowledged. During service at “EUREKA MANAGEMENT SERVICES”, hailed as Employee of the Month.
ü Consistently achieved target for 4 consecutive years with “EUREKA MANAGEMENT SERVICE”.
ü Carried out job profile in a consistent manner and continuously working towards the company’s objectives and goals that helped maintain level of competency.
ü Displayed abilities in handling problems as opportunities and dealing with difficult challenges.
ü Recognized as a quick learner who can easily understand and adapt company processes.
EUREKA MANAGEMENT SERVICE
TELE MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Club Mahindra Holidays)
SPOC-Co ordinator (Personal Loans)-(ICICI Bank)
TATA BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED
SALES-TEAM LEADER- (Personal Loans)
MARCH 2012 – OCT 2013
APRIL 2014-MARCH 2016
APRIL 2016- OCT 2016
Areas of Expertise
· Perform sales activities, generate new clientele for sales or service; and develop contacts in the market with the help of networking and successful business development.
· Ability to follow up with customer for taking feedback, develop excellent rapport with clients; besides conducting surveys to handle prospective clients in assigned territory.
· Skills to constantly watch on competitor and gather market data on similar services. handle phone calls, record orders and prospective buyer’s details for data entry.
· Keep careful sales records and conduct researches on competitors businesses in order to determine the success or failure of the existing marketing strategies.
· Act as first point of contact for customers while projecting professional image at all times.
· Display high quality, prompt and professional service to achieve customer satisfaction, loyalty, repeat and referral business.
· Process customer transactions and respond to products and services inquiries in a responsive, accurate and timely manner. Ensure understanding of client needs through great attention to detail.
· Obtain and examine all information to assess validity of complaints and determine causes. Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated department for further investigation.
· Keep records of customer interaction and transactions, document details of inquiries, complains and actions taken.
· Continually develop understanding of company’s culture, products, services, ethical initiatives and other areas of business. Reflect the same in everyday performance.
Proven Job Role
Team Leader – TATA Business support services
Endeavor to establish an outstanding working relationship with service providers in designated field.
Work together with colleagues from other departments to improve efficiency and overall service delivery.
Give prompt reports on crucial issues to direct senior officer, suggest answers where obtainable.
Make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales target and job obligations to each sales staff.
Appraise performance of staff, give suggestions, reward or award punishment and offer proposals on dismissal of personnel where applicable.
Recommend hiring additional staff and make required resources available to accomplishing target objectives and goals.
Take part in interview of candidates while supporting decision making to hire successful applicants.
Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel on how to attain business sales objective.
Assist team managers to intensify sales via training on sales methods.
Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of under performing personnel.
Managed and routed calls to appropriate resource, set up consultation appointments from potential clients and follow-up customer calls when necessary.
Handled telephone and email inquiries, resolved customer queries and complaints through the use of Customer Support Application (CSA) and in-house portal and handled second and third level calls .
Updated new and existing customer information into the portal.
Provided customers with product and service information, processed orders, forms and applications.
Ensured call logs information are recorded in adherence to company’s SOP and generated call reports.
· Familiar with Tbuzz,Genesys & Sage portal in TATA.
SPOC – EUREKA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Approached corporate and private individuals by phone, gathered customers information, obtained possible leads and took them through the sales process.
Managed customer and potential customer database.
Managing agency’s resources in the Resource Database or assigning that duty to someone in our agency.
Coordinating agency activities with external partners for planning purposes.
To ensure work is undertaken in line with Health and Safety requirements and that risk assessments have been completed.
To provide information, advice and support on the telephone.
Adhere to Data Control and Information Sharing Protocol at all times.
To process data information and assist in providing relevant monitoring reports.
Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Internet and Email Applications.
P4826977, Date Of Expiry :- 22nd August 2026
Visit Visa, Date Of Expiry :- 19th January 2017
English, Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati
Will be furnished on request.