E-Mail: [email protected]
Database Management Software Development Project Analysis Requirement Gathering Vendor Management
Client Relationship Management Business Continuity Plans Disaster Recovery
• A result oriented professional with nearly 11 years of experience in Banking Applications, Treasury Products and Core Banking
• Experience in providing 24*7 support including the end of day support, enhancement, upgradation for the applications like T24 (8 instances – 4 Core Banking System / 3 Treasury Systems / 1 Private Banking System), Risk Metrics/Customer Portal and Deal web
• Track record of following the project life cycle methodology defined under the process framework; ensuring that customer deadlines were met within project budgets
• Stabilized the project through diligent planning rigor improvements, driving client engagement workshops to baseline expectations and SLAs
• Skilled in identifying issues and risks in a timely manner; developed/implemented appropriate mitigation and contingency plans
• Successful in interfacing with upper level decision makers and resolving critical problem areas
• Proven track record of delivering quality services without compromising with service standards
• Effective leader with excellent motivational skills to sustain growth while motivating peak individual performances
February 2012 – Till Date:
DiscoveryTel Africa Limited.
Database Management / Software Developer
• Serve as sole database developer for Sy base Oracle and MS SQL running on various operating systems
• Create custom scripts triggers and storage procedures
• Import client data and set up databases based on load and program requirements
• Managing large and complex projects or multiple components of a large projects involving more than one company’s product/ services
• Communicating with internal/external clients to determine specific requirements and expectations; managing client expectations as an indicator of quality
• Creating and managing the estimates, project plan, project schedule, resource allocation and expenses to ensure that targets were reached
• Following the project life cycle methodology like Agile and Waterfall; defined under the process framework; ensured that customer deadlines were met within project budgets
• Ensuring the maintenance of positive and on-going relationships with clients
• Mentoring and coaching the project team on different areas; planned and integrated the work of multiple teams on a project; provided input on team performance and reward
• Certificate in Server and Database Administration; Solaris OS and Oracle Database Administration from NIIT/IDM.
• Oracle Certified Associate (OCA).
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP).
• Diploma (Business Administration) from Lagos City Polytechnic in 2011.
• B.Sc. (Economics) from University of Ibadan.
• Strong programming skills
Extensive experience in executing full life-cycle development projects; ramping-up projects within time, budget & quality parameters, as per project management & best practice guidelines
DATABASE MANAGMENT / SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
• Capacity and scalability planning
• Front End Web
• Database servers
• Mobile Application Development
• Microsoft .NET
• Talent for SaaS In the Cloud
• Experience With AI
• Applied Machine Learning
• Project Management
• Information security
• Process Improvements
Data of Birth: 1st January 1980
Languages Known: English, and Yoruba