AIRA P. SEMILLA
Blk 4 Lot 7 R. M. Balatbat St. Jestra Villa 1 Subd.,SAV 5, San Antonio, Parañaque City
● Cell no. (63) 908-3144518
●E-mail Address: [email protected]
Objectives: To acquire of a position where I will be able to apply my strong organization skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people, which allow me to grow personally and professionally.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experienced hotel and ticket reservation officer bringing enthusiasm, dedication and an excellent work ethic.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills and accomplishes multi-tasking effectively.
- Has keenness for learning, high tolerance and eager to be trained.
- Demonstrate team player, flexible, fast learner and alert.
- Committed to delivering high quality results with little supervision.
- Microsoft Offices proficiency
- Time management
- Business writing
- Professional and mature
- Strong problem solving
- Organized and self-directed
Customer Service Representative, June 27, 2017 – August 31, 2018
SPI CRM INC. – Ortigas, Pasig, Philippines
- Answer incoming calls from inbound client, responded to customer inquiries relating to account information, products and services.
- Provided effective and timely resolutions of a range of customer inquiries.
- Managed all inquiries, questions, complaints and forward issues to appropriate concern unit if needed.
- Educated new customers by answering product and service questions
- Maintained customer record by updating account information.
- Uploads status of call in the Customer Relationship Management or CRM database.
- Escalate urgent request and prepared required status report.
Admin Assistant and Travel Consultant, February 2013 – December 2016
Crosswinds Ocean Adventure Travel and Tours, Inc. – Parañaque, Philippines
- Create daily and monthly reports.
- Wrote report and letters correspondence from dictated and handwritten notes.
- Maintained filling for electronic and paper documents.
- Checked emails, social media post, text messages and reply to it.
- Managed the reception areas, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone calls and in-person request for information.
- Help in preparation for meeting agendas, supplies materials for marketing kits and follow-ups.
- Routed agreements, contract and invoices through the signature process.
- Attending educational workshop, seminars and participate in professional societies to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Assist colleagues in creating amazing destination packages with affordable travel rate.
- Answer client inquiries and resolve concern promptly.
- Documentation for passport, visas, National Statistic Offices certificates and etc.
- Organized hotel accommodation and airline ticket for senior managers.
Travel Consultant, August 2009 – February 2013
ASB Travel and Tours – Airport Road, Parañaque, Philippines
- Organize travels package (local and international), including ticket, accommodation, transportation, and tours.
- Booked and prepared hotel voucher and airline itinerary.
- Prepared marketing kit for sales call.
- Attend conference and training to maintain familiarity with tourism trends.
- Create daily report, and update electronic records of client.
- Arrange list of collectables, payables and contact concern personnel to inform them about the matter.
- Sometime do errands to collect, deposit and purchasing office