21, Ganesh Society, Jule, Sholapur, 413004, Maharashtra, India
No- H685194 Issue Date- 12-08-2009 Expire Date-11-08-2019
Car license India–MCWG, LMV , Valid till 02-03-2019.
Car license- Saudi Arabia.
Mail [email protected]
· A result-oriented professional with great experience in the areas of Housekeeping Operations / Accommodation, General Administration, Operations & Maintenance, Documentation, Facility Management, Guest Servicing, Resource Management and Team Management with reputed organizations
· Adept at handling day-to-day activities in coordination with internal / external departments for ensuring smooth business operations
· Demonstrative excellence in executing housekeeping activities like Public Area, Floors, Pest Control, Horticulture, Flowers, Laundry and Linen & Uniform Room along with excellence in handling Laundry Management
· Skilled in ensuring guest satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms
· Experience in identifying the human resource requirements, handling recruitment process as well as carrying out performance review of team members
· Strong technical acumen with good leadership qualities & motivated with a drive to deliver results and achieve objectives with proven abilities to lead operations in strict & disciplined environments
· An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management & problem solving skills
· Overseeing the budgeting of revenues and costs for the housekeeping department
· Developing systems and procedures that achieve highest cost efficiency and guest satisfaction
· Laying down the service standards regarding cleanliness, amenities and maintenance in rooms and public areas and ensuring adherence to these.
· Planning the preventive maintenance and cleaning schedule for rooms and public areas
· Monitoring the productivity standards and schedule staff in order to optimize manpower
· Reviewing the monthly business/occupancy reports and developing a work plan
· Ensuring implementation of the brand service strategy and initiative with the objective of meeting guest expectations
· Handling the entire hotel day-to-day operations with working in close proximity with all the major operational and non-operational departments
· Monitoring various activities pertaining to cleaning of Rooms & Public Area, Pest Control, Hydraulic Glass Cleaning, Horticulture and Laundry
· Inspecting the public areas, rooms and the entire hotel premises for its up-keep and maintenance
· Monitoring and controlling the entire mini-bar, linen and store operations.
· Coordinating with the purchase department & suppliers of housekeeping cleaning agents, guest supplies & equipments and maintaining the housekeeping stores
· Training the staff for maximizing productivity and maintaining all relevant record regarding training
January 2017 to till now as Housekeeping Manager hotel Naman Solapur India.
June 2015 to October 2016 as a supervisor with acting as a Asst Project Manager (Housekeeping) with Al-Hajry. LTD in Saudi Aramco Udhaliyah project.
Taking care of cleaning for 11 Saudi Aramco offices buildings. Give the training to staff for cleaning , chemicals, safety, tool-box talk, and grooming,
Prepare the daily and weekly work report and submit in time, control the stock consumption,
Attained the calls from Saudi Aramco furnisher mover and malty craft man and do the before deadline.
Prepare action yearly report
Prepare vehicles inspection & pre journey check list,
Keep record for staff Iqama, Passport, Saudi Aramco ID record, staff Medical record.
Maintain par stock.
Prepare operation plan for 2016.
Prepare work report for malty craft man.
Keep record and take photos for carpet shampooing and extra work.
Take monthly inventory for material and equipment,
Give satisfied service to Aramco employees
Feb2015 to April 2015 as a General Manager in HOTEL NAMAN, Sholapur Maharashtra.
Taken care of 27 rooms and one restaurant property,
Cost control give high standard service to the guest, I was responsible for maximize revenues and flow Participates and monitors monthly inventory of supplies and equipment.
Ensures parches made are within budget and by approved.
Apr’2010 to Oct’2013 with Supreme Global Service Solutions, Dubai & Afghanistan as Sr. Housekeeping Supervisor.
· Taken care of daily cleaning service of Rooms, Cinema Hall, Gym, Recreation Hall, PX, Hospital, Offices and Supreme Security Accommodation
· Rooms and Public area checking and give maintenance Job request.
· Offered assistance to Camp Service Manager in all types housekeeping activities
· Administered functions pertaining to ISO Documentation for implementation
· Astutely maintained HSC and QMS Documents as well as followed the rules
· Prepared duty roster, allocated work and maintained record of discard and lost & found
· Prepared operational & capital budget and managed cost reduction on operations for material consumption & cleaning of all areas for hotel.
· Handled monthly inventory for all respected area and personally involved in cleaning
· Planned for increasing the laundry revenue and provided satisfactory services to guest / customer
· Keep suppliers, contractors and pest controllers address
· Taking care of Laundry, upholstery department
Oct’ 2013 to Jan’ 2015 worked as marketing through online.
· Selling online home appliance
Jan’2009 to Apr’2010 with Hotel Katriya & Tower Hyderabad, India as Housekeeping Executive
· Proactively participated in annual financial budget for capital & operations
· Undertook cleaning responsibilities of Property 250 Rooms, 18 Banquet Halls and 4 F&B Outlets
· Taking care of laundry department, Guest laundry, Linen, Uniforms, Give high slandered Quality service.
· Created work allocation schedule for 58 staff
· Controlled expenses within Store and enhanced revenue of laundry & mini bar
· Offered assistance in carrying out Deep Cleaning Projects and assisted housekeeping staff during nanaticioated rush periods and monitored:
· Appliances, Furniture, Room supplies and Appearance of rooms to ensure all is up to the hotel standards.
Jan’2008 to Jan’2009 with Ebony Boutique Hotel, Hyderabad India as Housekeeping Manager
· Proactively attended daily management meetings
· Conducted supervisor meeting to implement procedure and company policies
· Efficiently resolved guest problems and team member issues & incidents (Including injuries, accidents, emergency proper handling of situations involving bodily fluids, etc.)
Jan’1999 to May’2001 with Taj Deccan Hotels, Hyderabad as Housekeeping & Laundry Supervisor
April’1997 to July’1998 with Quality Inn Bliss Hotel, Tirupathi as Executive Housekeeping
· Proactively undergone trainings on:
o Emergency First Aid at Work
o Fire Extinguisher Awareness
o British Safety Council
o Module 1 of the Training Schedule
o Module 2 of the Training Schedule
o Health & Safety (HSC/RATG/022)
o Fire Warden and Marshal Trained
o All Tool Box Talk
· MBA (Facility Management) from Kaizen School of Business and Management.
· Diploma in Hospitality Management from Kaizen School of Business and Management.
· Completed certification course on Hotel Management.
· Completed certification course in Animation.
· Well versed with MS Office Suite 2007 (Word, Power Point & Excel), MS Outlook and Internet Applications
Languages Known: English, Hindi & Marathi
I am confident that I shall strive and succeed in the position applied the satisfaction of my superiors and justice entrusted on me.
Given me an opportunity to work in your esteem organization. I assure that I will be a valor to your organization and turn in the assts in the time.
• Taking care of cleaning for 11 Saudi Aramco offices buildings. Give the training to staff for cleaning , chemicals, safety, tool-box talk, and grooming,
• Prepare the daily and weekly work report and submit in time, control the stock consumption,
• Taken care of daily cleaning service of Rooms, Cinema Hall, Gym, Recreation Hall, PX, Hospital, Offices and Supreme Security Accommodation
• Rooms and Public area checking and give maintenance Job request.
• Proactively participated in annual financial budget for capital & operations
• Undertook cleaning responsibilities of Property 250 Rooms, 18 Banquet Halls and 4 F&B Outlets
• Taking care of laundry department, Guest laundry, Linen, Uniforms, Give high slandered Quality service.
• Created work allocation schedule for 58 staff
• Proactively attended daily management meetings
• Conducted supervisor meeting to implement procedure and company policies
• Efficiently resolved guest problems and team member issues & incidents (Including injuries, accidents,