514-715-0613, [email protected]
Seeking a position where I can use my skills and abilities gained in my studies, to further my career in the fashion industry.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Fluent in English and French, writing and speaking.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office suite, Windows XP/Vista/8, Mac iOS, Internet research, E-mail, Adobe InDesign CS6 & CC, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Photoshop CS6
• Years of experience working with the public.
• Completed sewing course.
• Was assistant captain for Trois-Lac hockey team, worked as a team in developing strategic plays and encouraged team with positive attitude. Traveled together and raised money.
• Proficient in social media.
• Volunteered for Polo for heart 2014,2015
• World MasterCard Fashion Week Volunteer 2014,2015
• Achieved 2018 Specialty Leasing “Business Concept’ Challenge Award
Humber College, Toronto ON January 2017 – April 2018
The Business School
• Fashion Arts & Business Diploma Granted
Seneca College, Toronto ON January 2014 – August 2014
Faculty of Communication, Art, and Design
• Fashion Studies Certificate Granted
Westwood High School, Montreal QC September 2007 – June 2012
• High school diploma granted.
Laura, Vaudreuil QC May 2018 – Present
Laura Canada Co.
· Service Coordinator responsible for daily Stock, Shipment, Paperwork Filing, Cash desk, Store merchandising, assisting management with schedule making, and occasional sales support when staffing is low. Achieved monthly CRM expectancies and above.
Humber College, Etobicoke ON January 2018 – April 2018
Walk it Out Fashion Show
· Stage and Production Manager, PR assistant for the yearly Humber College Walk It Out fashion show. Responsible for creating and communicating all project ideas with the building managers, IT team, media team and décor team. Maintaining an organized environment for the show to run smoothly. Tasks included creating Floorplan, Daily rundown sheets, Runway rundown, Seating chart, Choreography, Assigning staff positions, and Brainstorming décor and entertainment ideas.
· Full show is available on Infuse Humber’s YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoaHDlP5HJc
Swarovski, Etobicoke ON November 2017 – May 2018
• Sales Ambassador, responsible for achieving monthly sales targets and maintaining a clean environment to work in, this incudes shinning all the crystal pieces and maintaining visual presentation. I have achieved above the monthly PPT, SPH, and DPT goals for the last 3 months of my employment with Swarovski.
Melanie Lyne, Etobicoke ON March 2016 – May 2018
Laura Canada Co.
• Service Coordinator responsible for daily Stock, Shipment, Paperwork Filing, Cash desk, Store merchandising, assisting management with schedule making, and occasional sales support when staffing is low. Achieved monthly CRM expectancies and above.
Club Monaco, Toronto ON October 2014 – January 2015
• Seasonal sales ambassador, responsible for achieving daily sales targets and assisting in stock when needed.
Reebok Canada, Hudson QC August 2011 – August 2014
• Seasonal tent sales, responsible for daily stock, cash desk in the tent and retail store, and sales. Continued to annually work at the sale.
Walmart Canada, Vaudreuil-Dorion QC March 2012 – December 2013
• Customer service representative, responsible for cash desk, this included achieving above average items per minute when cashing a customer out. I have also achieved two stars in this position for excellent customer service and achieving monthly goals.
Momesso Café, Saint-Lazare QC November 2010 – September 2011
• Cashier, responsibilities were cashing out customers at the canteen and helping chef clean dishes, and make small food/drink items to keep the service quick.