610 – 9600 Yonge St
Richmond Hill ON, L4C 1V6
Walden University, — Masters of Public Health
Laurentian University, — Bachelor of Human Kinetics with a concentration inHealth Promotion (Honours)
Clinical Research Coordinator, PACE Cardiology; Newmarket, ON — 2016–Present
– Recruiting and enrolling patients in various clinical research programs, conducting program-specific follow-ups and patient care, and detailed data input for each program.
– Participating in the LEAN process improvement program as health care providers working together to provide optimal care to all clinic patients in a positive environment.
– Conducting and assisting the composition of research proposal and report reviews.
– Organized management and maintenance of confidential patient and program files.
Project Coordinator, Canadian Obesity Network; Sudbury, ON — 2013–2016
– Analyzing Sudbury’s obesity epidemic through independent and collaborative analysis of national demographic data
– Planning and implementing comprehensive health promotion programs among university students as a method of community health education and obesity prevention.
– Analysis of current policies, laws, and regulations in Northern Ontario contributing to high obesity rates in the Sudbury region.
– Preparation of materials, abstracts, reports, and seminar proposals for presentation at the University Network Kinesiology Conference.
Public Health Educator, My Vegi Box; Sudbury, ON — 2013–2014
– Participating in a local public health initiative to provide and educate regarding organic, healthy foods to community members.
– Gathering chemical data for various organic products for future use in novel production.
– Planning, organizing, and leading education presentations and events within the community.
– Coordinating with senior members to clarify and address current progress, monthly goals and vision, and areas of needed improvement.
Customer Care Advisor, Newmarket Hyundai; Newmarket, ON — 2015–2017
– Welcoming customers to a positive and professional environment and conducting vehicle inspections for each vehicle that enters the dealership.
– Working with mechanics to provide optimal service to all customers and vehicles.
– Processing service paperwork and organizing shuttle services for customers as needed.
– Managing customer files, organizing and scheduling customer recalls, and adhering to customer concerns and/or suggestions.
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
Teacher Assistant, International Languages; Barrie, ON — 2008–2012
Peer Buddy, Best Buddies; Sudbury/ Newmarket, ON — 2012–Present
Team Member, Laurentian Varsity Soccer; Sudbury, ON — 2012–2016
Vice President, Laurentian Athletic Advocacy Council; Sudbury, ON — 2015–2016
– Available Upon Request