Address: Oakville, ON
Email: [email protected]
Material status: single
Date of birth: April 1990
• To obtain full time employment that will utilize my skills and abilities, providing me with valuable work experience.
Office Manager 2013 -2018
Sunny Shores Dental Toronto, Canada
• Completes clinic operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Planning clinic events and managing conferences.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
• Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
• Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
• Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Customer service 2012 –2013
Tommy Hilfiger, Toronto, Canada
· Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
· Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
· Generate the various document control reports as required.
· Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
· Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
· Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
· Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
· Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
Customer service 2009 – 2013
Rabba Fine foods Mississauga, ON
Highlights of Qualifications
• Providing excellent and efficient customer service
• Reputable organizational and time management skills
• Able to multi-task with ease, focused on completing all required tasks promptly and accurately
• Professional, friendly and courteous manner when dealing with customers as well as co-workers
• Knowledgeable and experienced with Microsoft Office, Computers social media, and internet research
• Maintained and restocked inventory
• Place orders to restock merchandise and handled receiving of products
• Ability to analyze quantitative data Technical knowledge related to the job
• Ability to work in team structure Ability to create and/or edit written reports
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work Ability to obtain and process information
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems
• Ability to communicate verbally with people inside the work place
• Effectively cultivated client relationships, increasing customer satisfaction and repeat sales
• Conducted telephone marketing to generate qualified sales leads
• Attended brainstorming sessions for customer care building and volunteered in many events
• Provided accurate information of products to customers to ensure customer received suitable merchandise
• Accurately provided customers with change and utilized credit/debit machines
• English & Arabic: (Reading, Speaking & Writing)
· General arts and sciences diploma – Mohawk College. – Hamilton, ON, Canada
· Applied ethics certificate -ODA CE . Toronto, ON, Canada
· Dental practice management – University of Toronto. Toronto, ON, Canada
· Infection prevention and control – University of Toronto. Toronto, ON, Canada
· Medical emergencies – University of Toronto. Toronto, ON, Canada
· High school Diploma Toronto, ON, Canada