Divisional Administrative Assistant Oct. 2015 – Nov. 2016 CORROTECH CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS, Dubai U.A.E. – MCT Group of Companies
· Coordinates the projects status within the division.
· Coordinates, implements, and improves overall administrative operational practices and procedures within the Division.
· Manages the schedule of the Divisional Leader, identifying priorities and organizing workflow.
· Establish and maintain the electronic and comprehensive administrative filing system for the Division.
· Provides support to committees and task groups chaired by the Divisional Leader.
· Monitors and handles petty cash expenses for different projects with the collaboration and approval of the head of division.
HR Administrator Jan. 2012 – Sept. 2015
EXEED PRECAST LLC ABU DHABI UAE, A National Holding Group of Company
· Administer creation of recruiting plans for all open positions.
· Pre-screened all resumes prior to sending them to corporate hiring managers for Consideration.
· Screened all applicants based on their qualifications and background.
· Promptly corresponded with all applicants and coordinated and conducted interviews.
· Conducted background checks on candidates by obtaining information from previous employers and references.
· Hired employees and initiated the new hire paperwork process.
· Organized new employee orientation schedules for all new hires.
· Explained all of the human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and regulations to each employee.
· Made salary adjustments and managed contract renewals and promotions.
· Conducted exit interviews and verified that employment termination paperwork was completed
· Administer all pre-requisite requirements for pre-employment and renewal of visa such as medical test, emirates ID application and medical insurance card.
· Responsible and manages all health insurance for employees from the time of inception and renewal. Including verifying medical claims from employees and submitting to the concern insurance company.
· In charge in the submission and documentation of workmen compensation or any work related accident/injuries, including hospital visits and assistance to the injured employee.
· Responsible for booking of air tickets used mainly for employees’ annual leaves, business trips and repatriation tickets.
· Coordinates hotel bookings for guests and employees who goes for business trip and ensures travel documentations are well prepared.
Receptionist / Secretary / Sales Coordinator Jan. 2010 – Dec. 2011
EXEED PREMIUM PLASTER LLC, A National Holding Group of Company
· Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority. Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staffs.
· Taking, screening and transferring calls / inquiries with courtesy and handle them when
· Assisting all staffs from general office procedures such as photocopying, faxing and printing.
· Arranges transportation for expedition of documents to clients or if required by staffs, managers and guest.
· Assisting the HR department.
· Undertakes personal assistant works to Senior Vice President.
· Responsible for making quotations and preparations of company pre-qualifications to customers.
· Maintains records and raised sales order to production department.
· Coordinates with the production manager regarding product availability/finished goods.
· In charge of preparing the sales invoice as per delivery of products.
· Getting approvals for sales order, LPO and invoices directly from the Financial Manager and Operations Manager.
· Assisting the sales manager and sales engineer for any correspondence /documentation required.
· Dealing with customers in the absence of sales manager / engineers.
Executive secretary / Receptionist AUG. 2007 – DEC-2009
PRECISE TRADING LLC, DUBAI , U.A.E.
· Reporting to Director and Operations Manager.
· Keeping track and preparing outgoing correspondence on manager’s behalf.
· Submitting day to day sales report to the Director with the coordination of the sales executives.
· Scheduling and organizing of meetings.
· Arrange for the issuance of business cards.
· Prepare hotel bookings and couriers.
· Taking, screening and transferring calls / request and handle them when appropriate.
· Monitoring office supplies inventories.
· Assisting the CRM dept. from general office procedures such as photocopying, scanning, faxing and printing.
· Collaborating with the sales executives and sales manager for matters required by the Director such as delivery of product, complains and reports.
PRECISE TRADING LLC, DUBAI , U.A.E. NOV. 2005 – JULY 2007
· Provide customer assistance and recommendations with their purchase of products.
· Conducts briefing and orientation to captivate the attention of customers.
· Perform different sales strategy for the customer to patronize the product.
· Prepare day to day sales report.
· Coordinates with the production dept. for additional inventories.