Engr. Aoon Mohammad
Present Address: Al hamra Park Sargodha Pakistan
Contact No: 00923351895086
Emails [email protected]
Skype Id: [email protected]
To be a part of a team that is always striving for the best and helping its employee in enhancing their skills with continued up gradation of their knowledge.
Planning, Designing, Calculations, Estimations, Quantity Surveying, Installations, Executions, Distribution, Testing & Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance of Electrical and Electronics Systems
1) Good Knowledge and experience of HV, MV & LV substation engineering for various equipment’s, designing, sizing / calculations of CT / PTs, transformers, circuit breakers, cables, bus bar, bus ducts, power factor correctors etc. and engineering drawings for SLDs, protection schemes, logic diagrams, shop drawings, equipment layouts, cabling, grounding & lightning protection and lighting layouts advantageous.
2) I have knowledge and experience in front of end design and detail engineering for electrical transmission and distribution of 13.8KV, 33KV, 66KV, 133KV
3) Experience in switchyard design, equipment layouts, grounding & lightning protections, of 66KV, 133kV & 220kV and Cabling & OHTL route selections, OHL take off arrangements, valley crossings, road crossings and tower / OHL crossings etc.
4) I have knowledge and experience in MV, LV Distribution substation calculations, estimation, designing and equipment’s designing such as Standby Diesel Generator, Transformers, Switchgears, (RMU’s), motors, MDB, DP, EDP, ELP, UPP, PP, LP, MCC, MCP, EMCP, DC S/G. grounding & lightning protection and lighting circuits etc.
5) I have good Knowledge and experience of LV(Power electronics) engineering for preparing engineering sizing specifications for various equipment’s, for example of UPS up to 300kva, ECB (emergency central battery), Frequency converter 60Hz to 400 Hz, VFD, soft starters, inverters etc.
6) I have good knowledge and experience of weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly operation & maintenance of all electrical and electronics equipment i.e. transformers, RMUs, Switchgears, PFCs, MDB & MCCB, Motors, Generators, UPS, Inverters, power and control automation panels etc.
7) I have good knowledge and experience of control automation, ladder logic and PLC control for electrical and electronics systems
8) I have good knowledge of low current system i.e. CCTV, MATV, Fire alarm, Access control, Public address, Clock system, Communication, EIB system, BMS, FM-200 (single hazard panel), Anti-theft system, BAS, Signaling etc.
9) I have good knowledge and experience of ELV for RF, RT, VHF, UHF sets and their distributions.
10) I have good knowledge of scrutiny / evaluation of tendering documents i.e. BOQ, Bidding, drawings and schedules etc.
11) I have good knowledge of manpower distribution at site to exceed the productivity for the assigned tasks.
Electrical Standards Used IEC, NEC, SASO, IEEE, NEMA, NFPA, BS etc.
More than 13 Years as a professional Electrical Engineer, in different companies, in Pakistan and Overseas in competitive environment of ISO 9001 Certified Companies.
1. ZKB / Reliable (JV) Contracting Companies.
· Current Project: Orange Line Metro Train Project Lahore Pakistan
· Consultant: NESPAK
· Project By CR-NORINCO Co. Ltd China
· Position: Sr. Electrical Engineer
· Duration: From Jul 2017 to till date
Scope of work:
v Working at Orange line metro train project on different system and categories i.e. Calculation, Designing, Planning, Estimation, Installation, Execution, Distribution, Testing & Commissioning and Project management.
v 04 HV 16 MVA transformers of Wolong Electric Yinchuan Transformer Co. for 133/33KV with 500 mm² power cables feeding to the metro train substations.
v 04 HV10 MVA transformers of Wolong Electric Yinchuan Transformer Co. for 133/33KV with 500mm² power cables feeding to the metro train substations.
v 18 (133KV) switchgears combinations (GIS) SF6
v 04MV/ LV 630KVA transformers for substation with 70mm² cables
v (33KV) incoming and outgoing switches gears (AIS)
v 06 (33KV) bus couplers switchgears AIS
v 06 (33KV) bus risers AIS
v 12 (33KV / 400V) 500KVA dry type transformers of Wolong transformer co. with 120mm² / 150mm² cables feeding to the stations.
v 12 Power distribution panels with switch gears ACB capacity of 1250 A of ABB
v 06 DC Supply switchgears with DC rectifiers for train operation.
v Working with Electrical cables HT and LT (U/G,O/G) of different ratings inside cables interlayers, trays and cable ducts are included
v Working with Lighting system, emergency lighting, and power panels MDB’s, DP’s, SMDPs, EDP, UPP, UDP, PP, EPP, ELP, MCPs panels with different ratings of breakers 100-1250A etc. of (ABB).
v Preparing QC work (Documentations) for the approval of work done at site & material approval from the consultant, accordingly with mentioned documents. CRs, MDIRs, SUBMITTALS, WNs. etc.
v Working with low current (electronics) systems of NORINCO China (Fire alarm system with RCBO and RCD, Public address, CCTV, Clock system, Door Access, Communication, FM-200, UPS etc.).
2. MAS Group Of Contracting & Maintenance Co. KSA
· Project: King Khalid International University Abha, Saudi Arabia MEP Project
· Consultant: Zuhair Fayez Partnership Consultants (ZFP)
· Project By Guangdong Overseas Construction co. Ltd China
· Duration: From Aug 2013 to May 2017.
Scope Of Work:
Ø Worked at King Khalid International University on different system and categories i.e. Calculation, Designing, Planning, Estimation, Quantity surveying, Installation, Execution, Distribution, Testing & Commissioning and Project Management etc. for the below mentioned electrical and electronics systems.
Ø 14 Schneider’s Transformers 2000 KVA dry type with total load of 10-12 MW, I/P 13.8KV with 300mm² cables and O/P 380V with bus duct system 4000A (from the main 132KV to 13.8KV university grid station).
Ø 14 Schneider’s Ring Main Units SF6
Ø 14 Power distribution panels with switch gears ACB capacity of AT 3200 A-AF4000 A (with Duct Bus System of 4000A). Schneider Electric.
Ø Electrical cables HT and LT (U/G, O/G) of (Saudi, Jeddah and Riyadh cables) in cables trays and cable ducts were included etc.
Ø Worked with Lighting system, emergency lighting, and power panels MDB’s, DP’s, SMDPs with different ratings of bus duct system and EDP, UPP, UDP, PP, EPP, ELP, MCPs panels with different ratings of breakers 100-4000A etc.
Ø Worked with BMS (Building Management System) of Schneider systems with controller MNL-V2R
Ø Worked with low current (electronics) systems of Schneider Electric (Fire alarm, Public address, CCTV & MATV, EIB, Clock system, Door Access, Telecommunication, anti-theft, FM-200, UPS etc.).
Ø Worked on electrical PLC control, automation control and VFD, VSD for AHU’s different motors and pumps etc.
Ø Made project Master schedule plans quarterly, half & yearly by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, sequencing project elements with MS Project and Primavera software.
Ø Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems.
Ø Prepared QC work (Documentations) for the approval of work done at site & material approval from the consultant, accordingly with mentioned documents. RFIs, MDIRs, SUBMITTALS, WRs. etc.
Ø Also worked on the quantity surveying i.e. making BOQs and Variations Order Claims, Site measurement, invoices etc.
Ø Preparation of tendering documents for new projects i.e. BOQs with pricing. (Bidding) and other related documents.
Ø Prepared Technical Queries (TQs) in case of any change in the design parameters.
Ø Prepared shop drawings of the all systems i.e. lighting, power, low current and other electrical systems
Ø Prepared As-Build Drawings after the completion of work, as required.
Ø Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
Ø Maintains project technical data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
Ø Used different management tools to increase the Productivity of manpower if required.
3. Saudi Bin Laden Group Saudi Arabia
· COMPANY: Saudi Bin Laden Group KSA
· PROJECT & LOCATION: King Abdul Aziz International Airport Jeddah Saudi Arabia
· JOINING DATE: From 24, Nov, 2008 to Jan, 2012.
· POSITION: Electrical Engineer
Scope Of Work:
v Worked at Hajj terminal KAAIA on different criteria’s i.e. calculation, designing, testing, installation, troubleshooting, execution, distribution, operation & maintenance & Project management for three years on electrical and electronics system
v Worked on MV, L V i.e. (13.8KV, 66KV) of electrical distribution and electronics systems as detail is mentioned below.
v Worked on Electrical main and branch feeder circuit breakers and cables designing /calculation of HT and LT (U/G, O/G) inside cables trays and cable ducts etc.
v Prepared shop drawings and as build drawings.
v BMS Work with Johnson control field controllers FX-06, FX-14, FX-15, Metasys, to BMS controlling of air handling unit, Room Standing Units of 50 tons, field coil units, UPS, ECB, Panel rooms, transformers, VFDs, frequency converters etc.
v Prepared QC work (Documentations) for the approval of work done at site & material approval from the consultant, accordingly with mentioned documents. RFIs, MDIRs, SUBMITTALS, WRs etc. Also worked as a quantity surveying making BOQs and Variations Orders if required. Making Technical Queries (TQs) in case of any change in the design parameters.
v Worked on manpower distribution and used different management tools to increase the Productivity of manpower if required
v Worked for all electrical & electronics equipment maintenance RCM (preventive, corrective, predictive and proactive) maintenance for one year.
Ø 25 ABB’s and STC’s transformers 1000KVA-1600KVA with total load of 12-14MW and I/P 13.8KV with120-185mm² cables & O/P 400V with 630mm² cables (from terminal power station 66KV to 13.8KV)
Ø 10 Auto Transformers of 480/110V of 30 to 80 KVA
Ø 25 RMU (SF6)
Ø 25 Power distribution panels rooms with switch gears ACB 1500Amp to 2500Amp. (Power system, Merlin Gerin)
Ø 25 Power Factors correctors with 270 – 360 KVAR with CT 1500-2500 Amp
Ø 06 Diesel Generators Caterpillar 1137 KVA
Ø Worked with Lighting and power panels for more than 15000 lights and other electrical equipment i.e. MDB’s, DP’s, EDP, UPP, UDP, PP, EPP, and ELP with different circuit breakers capacity from 100 Amp to 2500 Amp.
Ø Worked on Electrical cables HT and LT (U/G – O/G) and in cables tray, cable duct were included etc.
Ø Designing of grounding and lightening protection system for substation, electrical circuits and building area etc.
Power Electronics and Control Automation
Ø 43 UPS of Socomec France up to 300 KVA
Ø 06 VFD of 400KW Himel Spain for 550 HP motors
Ø 100 of VSDs for the AHU motors starting. For different capacity of motors
Ø 24 Frequency converters of Unitron from 60Hz-400Hz conversion.
Ø 73 ECB emergency central battery systems with capacity up to 240Ah CEAG Germany etc.
Ø 80 Single hazard panel FM-200 of America for fire protection with HEC 227 Gas and deluge system for transformers.
Ø 04 Main Pump house motors of 550 HP controlling with VFDs.
Ø 10 Sum pumps with 50-150 HP motors controlling with soft starter and ladder logic Automation. Also worked with air blowers, lighting system, heating & cooling system with their control panels i.e. MCC’s, MCP, and EMCP panels etc.
Ø Worked on PLC and control automation for AHUs, Pumps, sum pumps and blowers etc.
4. Noon Group of Industries
a. Noon Sugar Industry
· LOCATION: Sargodha, Pakistan.
· JOINING DATE: From 27, July, 2007 to 05, August, 2008
· POSITION: Jnr. Electrical Engineer
Scope Of Work:
Ø Planning, calculation, testing, estimation, distribution, BOQ making, installation, execution, commissioning, maintenance, management of project of RS-500 million for electrical and electronics systems as follows
Ø Execution, transmission, distribution of 11KV and 415V OHDL lines for 6MW load.
Ø Execution of OHLT distribution of, 33KV and 11KV lines.
Ø 10 transformers and switch gears ACB (GIS)
Ø 10 panel rooms and power factor correctors
Ø 10 ton duct type A.Cs
Ø 4 ton Cabinet type A.Cs
Ø 4 ton and 10 ton duct type wall mounted A.C’S,
Ø MDB, DP, PP, LP, ELP, UDP, MCC, EMCP, MCP panels etc.
Ø 5 generators and electrical cables HT and LT (U/G, O/G) and in cables tray were included.
Ø Also their operation and maintenance RCM ( preventive, predictive, proactive and corrective)
Ø Design and erection, maintenance of electrical panels from 5kw to 400kw induction motors using DOL, Star delta and Reverse Forward circuits with following equipment’s Bus bars, cables, risers ,circuit breakers, magnetic contactors, thermal over load relays ,electronic over load relays ,timers.
Ø Technical Office Work such as RFI, MDIR, Submittals, Variations order claims, TQs etc.
b. Noon Power Plant.
Scope Of Work:
Worked for operation and maintenance in 22MW power house with 5 steam turbines. 1st turbine was 6MW. 2nd and 3rd were 5MW and last 4th and 5th were 3MW. 1st three turbines were made of TOYO DENKI and synchronous motors & exciters were of SHINKO JAPAN. And 3MW turbines were of PETER BROTHERS and their synchronous motors & exciters were of RELIENCE ENGLAND
Ø Design and electrification of 5 story building.
Ø Installation, execution of 120mm², 185mm² and 300mm² underground cables and layout of tunnels.
Ø Design and installation, execution of lightening protection system to prevent whole industry and electrical equipment.
Ø Checking of temperature, oil and thimbles of power transformers range 1000KVA to 2500KVA.
Ø Maintenance and inspection of power and distribution transformers.
Ø Designing of Earthing for substation and electrical circuits.
Ø Inspection and maintenance of 1050KVA diesel generators.
Ø Design, installation and execution of street lights.
Ø Design, installation and maintenance of power factor improvement plant for 32 various capacity transformers (630kva, 300kva, 400kva, 1000kva, 1600kva) 1st power factor was 0.75 now PF is 0.98.
Ø Installation, execution of sensors on batch type Multi pole motor the problem was missing different operation.
Ø Worked on PLC control of power plant and control automation of different systems.
Ø Operation and maintenance (preventive, predictive, proactive and corrective) of power plant.
Power Electronics and Control Automation
Ø ABB inverters
Ø Erection of batch type refines machines using multi pole motors via 5 magnetic contactors to PLC
Ø Erection of induction motor 150KW using ABB ACS800 inverter.
Ø Erection of power cables from turbo generator→ subsation2000KVA→motors.
5. Lucky Linkers (pvt) ltd.
· LOCATION: Multan, Pakistan.
· JOINING DATE: From 15, Dec, 2005 to 01, July, 2007
· POSITION: Admin Officer Electrical.
Scope Of Work:
Worked with a project of Lucky linkers PVT Ltd in which calculation designing, testing, Installation, execution, trouble shooting and maintenance for two years and distribution of power for their mixing plant and office building
Ø Execution of OHLT Power distribution 11KV to 380V
Ø 07 transformers 1600KVA with total load of 3-4MW
Ø 07. Switch Gear ACB (GIS)
Ø 07 Power Factors correctors with CT 2500
Ø Design, Installation, execution of 120mm², 185mm² and underground cables and layout.
Ø 07 Rooms of Power distribution panels with circuit breakers capacity from 100 Amp to 2500 Amp
Ø 02 Diesel Generators and their maintenance for one years
Ø Installation and maintenance of induction motor 150KW using semen’s inverter
Ø Lighting system of two storey building
Ø Designing of Earthing and lightening protection for substation, electrical circuits and the entire mill area.
Ø Maintenance of UPS
Ø Maintain lighting system, heating & cooling system, continuous flow of mixing plant and their control and automation etc.
Ø And also maintain their administration, planning work respectively.
6. Water and Power Development Authority Pakistan
Working experience with Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA Pakistan) for six months of power transmission and distribution of 132-220KV for university project. Layouts of 132kV & 220kV Cabling, cable & OHTL route selections, OHL take off arrangements, valley crossings, road crossings and tower / OHL crossings etc. grounding & lightning protection.
7. Pakistan Air Force
Worked with Pakistan Air Force (Government of Pakistan) Operation, Maintenance, distribution and troubleshooting of different equipment’s i.e.
Ø Transmission line 11KV – 400V for the Air base
Ø Switch Gears
Ø Power Factor correctors
Ø Panel rooms
Ø Generator and many other equipment.
Ø Low current & Power Electronics
Ø UHF Sets, VHF Sets, RT & RF Sets, PBX, VFDs, VSDs, and UPS etc.
Siemens PLC S7-300
ABB ACS800 Inverters
BMS Johnson Control &Schneider’s
· Bachelor of Technology Engineering Electrical & Power electronics from Preston University of Engineering Kohat (Islamabad campus) in 2008 with GPA (3.3)
· Electrical design Software: Ecodial of Schneider, Simaris, Etap, Dialux and many others
§ Computer Software: Maximo, MS Windows i.e. win 98, win XP, win 8, win 2000, win 7, Adobe Photoshop, MS office, SQL server, Auto CAD, MS Project, Primavera, and Fully literate with computer system, Internet facility and networking etc.
· Certificate of best performance 2010 Saudi Arabia
· Certificate of appreciation 2014 Saudi Arabia
· Certificate of excellence 2015 Saudi Arabia
Father’s Name : Mr. Ashiq Hussain
Date of Birth : 13-06-1977
Marital status : Married
Passport No : GS 0158003 (expiry in May 2022)
Home contact : Mob. No. +923351895087
Availability to join : Immediately
Visa Status : Required Visa
Aoon Mohammad Dated: 11-06-2018