Audrey Grace Leysa
IMELDA ST., ZAMBOANGA CITY,
ZAMBOANGA DEL NORTE, 7117,
* Human Resources Curriculum Coordinator adept at managing large-scale training projects while simultaneously managing administrative support for the corporate training team. Training and Development Manager talented at facilitating and improving new hire training orientation programs to increase job skills, team morale and staff retention. Human Resources professional who analyzes problems logically and objectively.
* Education professional driven to create an environment that promotes hands-on learning for children at all stages of the learning process. Teacher’s Assistant equipped to provide appropriate learning techniques and behavioral redirection for children with learning disabilities and behavioral disorders.As Teaching Staff, focused on being a good role model to students by exhibiting and reinforcing positive behaviors. Extensive experience in a therapy-based environment.
Hiring and retention
Training and development
Affirmative Action compliance
Exceptional interpersonal skills
Fluent in English and Filipino
HR Personnel – Employee Relation Officer
April 2015 – February 2016
* Recruited and interviewed 30 to 40 applicants per day.
* Increased the employee base by 95% to meet changing staffing needs.
* Conducted new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
* Identified staff vacancies and recruited, interviewed and selected applicants.
J-Jireh School – Teaching Staff
April 2010 – April 2013
* Established and enforced rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among a class of 40 students.
* Developed, administered and corrected tests and quizzes in a timely manner.
* Coordinated after school tutoring hours with other teachers to help students in need of extra attention.
* Received high remarks for the creativity of classroom lesson plans and instructional techniques from students, parents and faculty.
* Developed interesting course plans to meet academic, intellectual and social needs of students.
Jolo Alliance Evangelical Church – Music Director/Teaching Staff
May 2003 – April 2005