AVNEET KAUR MIDHA
19 Ruth Ave, Brampton, ON L6Z3X3
Tel: 226-348-2246 [email protected]
SUMMARY: Junior Electrical Engineer with Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering (power and control systems). Strong course work in Power and Control systems.
M.E. Electrical Engineering, University of Windsor, Ontario, Dec 2014
B.E. Electronics and Comm. Engineering, Punjab Technical University, India, July 2013
A Berger Precision Limited, Brampton, Ontario Jan 2018 – Present
· Operating with all inspection gauges and methods including but not limited to micrometers, calipers, height gauge, roughness tester, Tesla meter, CMM.
· Using engineering drawings, inspection plans, work instructions, final assembly drawings, and bills of materials or other specifications to perform inspection of finished assembled, internal manufactured parts or processes.
TRIGO – The PIC Group, Windsor , ON, Canada May 2015- Aug 2017
Lead Hand Supervisor
· Mounted batteries and necessary electrical wiring also conducted functional testing of multiple lighting and instrument .
· Investigated customer complaints, conducted root cause analysis and developed corrective actions (CAPA).
· Acted as the liaison for the Supplier Quality Department in the absence of a quality manager.
· Coordinated with Engineering, Purchasing and QC Inspectors on troubleshooting issues related to inspections.
· Performed random audits to ensure quality standers are in place and employee safety observations performance.
UNIVERSITY PROJECTS Sept 2013 – Dec 2015
· Planned, engineered and designed a PHOTOVOLTAIC system for remote areas.
· Conducted engineering studies and investigations for problems related to high
· Produced engineering and construction drawings for substations & MCC’s.
SKILLS: Microsoft Office tools, Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/, C, C++, AutoCAD
References Available Upon Request