BAI JUNNIEKA PANGILAMEN MAKAPENDEG
81 Emerald Street., Pag-Ibig Heights ,
Catalunan Grande Davao City
Davao Del Sur Philippines
Mobile Number: +63 9338662518/+63 9064528538
Phone Number: 064-557-4221
Email Address: [email protected]
HARVEST INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL AND TOURS CORPORATION
Door 4A CEN Bldg. Pelayo Corner Pichon St., Davao City
• Handle operation in managing administrative aspect of the company.
• Personal representative of the company in any activities concerning tourism.
• Assisting and prospecting new clients and leveraging off existing client relationship.
• Provide strategies in marketing to help achieve financial goals.
• Direct Handling of personnel in order to Identify thru Niched in Tourism.
VALENTINO PROMOTION RECRUITMENT AGENCY
6TH Floor Avenue of the Arts Ermita Manila
OPERATION MANAGER 2009-2012
• Handle personnel in directing towards applicants Medical; results and vaccine.
• Perform a wide range of administrative and office support to the team
• Supervised the team efforts to provide efficient work for the business and income goals.
• Managed applicants concerning personal matter and documents.
• Responsible for the creation and management of online/offline filing company records, forms and client information
DR DOMINGO B. TAMONDONG MEMORIAL HOSPITAL & SCHOOL FOUNDATION INC.,
ALA ESPERANZA SULTAN KUDARAT ISULAN
STUDENT NURSE (4) SEMESTERS as follows:
COTABATO REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (CRMC)- PEDIATRICS, MATERNITY, MEDICAL/SURGICAL AND EMERGENCY NURSING.
BABISTA PSYCHIATRIC CENTER (BPC) DAVAO CITY – PSYCHIATRIC NURSING
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (DOH) COTABATO CITY – COMMUNITY NURSING
TWENTY FIVE CASES COMPLETED:
OR/DR COMPLEX (Operating room, Recovery room, PACU, Delivery room, labor room, Neonatal Intensive care Unit Endoscopic/Laparoscopic Unit
MEDICAL AND SURGICAL WARD (OB/ Adult/ Pediatric Cases)
Delivering Nursing care to patient in DR< LR OR<RR and caters to obstetrics, medical/surgical and pediatric client.
• Gives direct nursing care
• Identifies nursing needs of the patient
• Plans, gives and evaluate nursing care
• Assist patient in moving, maintaining proper alignment of the patient body and utilizing good body mechanics
• Take records of Vital signs
• Observe medical asepsis
• Record observed signs and symptoms respond of the patient emotional and spiritual needs
• Assist physician when examining the patient
• Administer and charting medications and patient’s reaction to the medication
• Assist physician during delivery in the DR and provide newborn care to the babies
• OR Procedure in performing ENDOSCOPOC-LAPAROSCOPIC procedure
• DR Procedure OR scrub in the following cases TAHBSO, lower segment transverse caesarian section. Myomectomy, D&C, Vaginal and Hysterectomy
• Preparation of DR/OR instruments
• Give health teaching in the community
• Maintaining good relationship with hospital personnel
• Attend seminars concerning medical and health
• Charting and endorsement of patient records
UNILEVER PHILIPPINES-YupPEACE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Paco, METRO MANILA
June 16, 2003-November 28, 2003
June 16-July 16, 2003
• Assist conduct orientation, seminars of the newly hired Personnel.
• Evaluating applicants/candidate thru paper and phone screening until Final interview
September 17-October 1,2003
• Assist workshop-Unilever personnel, OJT’s Intern and casual
• Encoder-Evaluation form of learning Lunch Theatre (LLT)
• Assist PDP Coaching activation project-Monitoring schedule and task of the project – Targeted date
• Assist/preparation/making of Unilever Personnel participants on yearly information drive and system benefits.
CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC RELATION
July 17-Ssepember 16, 2003
• Handle Logistic-Unilever Events, programs, and benchmarking.
• Assist and participate Pasig River Project and Paco Manila Environment Programmed
November 3-21, 2003
• Handle Transaction through Internet Monitoring Excess cash placement/Funds transfer in Bank
• Technical work-Insurance and Personnel Documents
PHILKRAFT MARKETING CORPORATION
SALES REPRESENTATIVE-MINDANAO AREA
• Travel/Accomplished Targeted Quota for the year (Top sale)
• Perform efforts to provide efficient work for the business and income goals.
• Inducing Public relations to the clients to promote understanding and achieved business goal in marketing and selling.
DAVAO INSULAR HOTEL
Lanang, Davao City
• Monitor and Assist Events and Functions of the hotel-Food and Beverage preparation and service
• Managed OJT’s and intern in housekeeping
• Assist in encoding Finance department
• Managed Front Office Department
GRADUATE DR. Domingo B. Tamondong Memorial Hospital & School Foundation INC.,
ALA, Esperanza, Sultan Kudarat
BACHELOR OF NURSING
Philippine Women’s College
Hotel and Restaurant Management
SECONDARY Notre Dame-RVM College of Cotabato
Sinsuat Avenue, Cotabato City
Elementary/Pre-School Sandakan Elementary School
Poblacion Dalumangcob, Sultan Kudarat
TRAINING AND SEMINARS
Travel Agency Operation Course
Maternity Nursing and Complications
Breakthrough Thinking Workshop
Work Values Workshop
WG & A SUPERFERRY 1-Training and Ship Board Orientation (covering vessel familiarization, operation and services safety crisis intervention.
How to operate and manage fast food business
PHILKRAFT Sales Representative
• Microsoft words
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Introductory to Excel
• Surfing/social media
• Maguindanaon Dialect
• Tagalog Dialect
• First Aid: Life support (BLS)
• Events Coordinator-Flower arrangement and skirting