· Skilled at learning new concepts.
· Fluent in English language.
* Keen to details and analytical.
Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Accountancy
Saint Joseph College, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Career History and Accomplishments
Internal Audit Staff, Philippine Spring Water Resources, Inc.(Nature’s Spring) And Liquid Packaging Corporation June 2011-APRIL 2015
· Checks and verifies company documents concerning sales and cash inflows as well as its outflows ( ORs and other receipts, sales invoices from suppliers, petty cash disbursements, payroll, commission and incentives)(nationwide) .
· Do field works for gathering evidences and checking actual transactions on sales and inventory (van/panel ride, confirmation of accounts)(nationwide).
* Conduct periodic inventory on branch warehouses(nationwide).
· Makes reports on findings based on field work for immediate decision making by the management.
Branch Accountant, Mighty Corporation April 2015- March 2017
· Encode and check Daily Sales Reports of Product Sales Representatives.
· Detect erroneous report and transactions on Daily Sales Reports.
· Make exceptions and memos on errors detected and submit to Sales Managers in the area for assessment and immediate action against repeat errors.
· In charge of Branch Revolving Fund.
· Conduct periodic warehouse inventory count and submit result to the top management for assessment.
· Check and encode daily promo liquidations conducted by market merchandisers
· Consolidate monthly reports to be submitted to the top management.(Includes Sales Registers, Collection Registers and Remittance Registers)
· Prepare and submit to top management monthly branch performance.( Includes Net Sales, Aging of Accounts Receivables, Daily Sales Outstanding and Collection Efficiency).
· Prepares monthly bank reconciliation.
· In-charge of inventory of accountable forms.
Branch Accountant, BWSI-CLPI Branches, Inc. March 2017-September 2017
· Checks and verifies company documents concerning sales and cash inflows as well as its outflows ( ORs and other receipts, sales invoices from suppliers, petty cash disbursements .
· Conducts monthly inventory count of warehouse.
· Conducts surprise cash counts.
· Checks daily aging.
· Prepares cash position reports – weekly.
· Prepares check vouchers for payment.
· Prepares monthly financial statements(Income Statements, Cash Flows, Balance Sheets, Bank Reconciliations, Financial Analysis).
· Ensures proper controls and processes in the branch are strictly followed.
Credit and Collection Officer, Salubris Inc. September 2017-present
· Receives daily cash and check collection from cashiers.
· Facilitate cash and check deposits.
· Facilitate promissory notes, and maintains records and ageing.
· Update daily collection reports.
· Validate daily collection reports.