Sample Design Engineer (2012), Mitsumi Co., Ltd Philippines (FBM), Coil Division
· Designed K-Type and M-Type coils according to customer’s specifications
· Conducted various types of coil tests (temperature characteristic test, drop test, humidity test, shock test)
· Provided technical assistance on the production line
· Troubleshoot and Analyzed Coil rejects
Simulators and Instructional Service Engineer (January 2013 up to present)
Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific, MIIT Department
· Provision of Special Laboratories and Simulators
· Leads the Simulator and Instructional service section in maintenance activities of all systems under the division.
· Conducts Failure analysis, Troubleshoot and Analyze encountered system (hardware and software) errors.
· Involved in every simulator hardware and/or software upgrades or installations
Certified Instrumentation and Controls Engineer and Technician by Phillipine Instrumentation and Control Society
CICE License no: 1061-2016
CICT License no: 0700-2016
· Involved in the functional tests, loop tests, calibration of instruments.
· Manage and troubleshoot problems in control systems.
· Maintenance of instruments according to manual.
· Practiced pneumatics, automation, electronics and electromechanical systems as a profession