Carlo B. De Jesus
Test Product Engineer
• A graduate of Bachelors of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineer in Angeles University Foundation.
• Currently working in Texas Instruments with 4 years of experience in Test Engineering as Test Product Engineer.
• Trained in Programming and Maintenance of ATE’s in Eagle ETS-364, ETS-800, Teradyne IFLEX, J750, UFLEX, LTX Fusion and Texas Instruments VLCT.
• Proficient in the use of Data Analysis Software like TIBCO Spotfire, MBAYSE, DataPower, Data ware, Microsoft Office.
• Have Good Experience in Graphic Lay outing Software like EAGLE, Electronic Workbench and Programming Applications, Visual Studio and Visual Basic and C++
• Academic Scholar of SM Foundation Inc. (2008-2013).
March 2014 – December 2015 Process Engineer / Texas Instruments
• Certified AVI Engineer.
• Sustain and support line issues related to Automated Visual Inspection.
• Handles the over-all process improvement and stability through analysis of process-related issues and NVA reduction.
• Regular line and process audit to enforce process simplification/ hardware control robustness/ process control loopholes minimization.
• Regular specifications review and ensuring alignment of internal specifications against other specifications (both higher and lower).
• Driving Assembly-related issues resolution and reduction.
• Representing Post Test for customer issue investigation and spearheading implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
• Spearhead fan-in/ fan-out of actions to prevent repeat on any product.
• Daily monitoring of process related hold lots and ensuring fast flush out, analyzing and providing disposition for hold lots related to test process, and implementing corrective and preventive actions generated.
• Conducts training on Post Test Process Overview for new hires, trainees and newly rotated Engineers.
• Investigates issues causing SPC Rule failures and provides containment, corrective and preventive actions.
• Handles peripherals management, design improvements and cost reduction
• Supports readiness for customer Audit, Internal Audit and WW Audits
286, Nursery Road
Salapungan, Angeles City
o 5 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing industry
o Certified AVI engineer
o J750 platform owner
o Cost saving projects initiated in manufacturing
o New Product Qualification
o Data Analysis
o Device Characterization
o Teradyne J750 and ETS
o Test Stability
o Microsoft Visual C++
o MS Office
• Readiness for self-assessment, leadership walkthrough, and inter-departmental audits.
December 2015 – Present Test Product Engineer | Texas Instruments
• Overall CLARK site Teradyne J750 Platform Owner.
• Tester Hot switch owner for Teradyne ETS364.
• Reviews and approves test product requirements of New Products (NPI) from business unit and offloading site to guarantee customer specifications.
• Create and execute action plans to drive device output and manufacturing production of existing semiconductor products from testing to customer.
• Data analysis and Test Capability Studies (GRR) of production test statistics to improve Yield, DPPM, scrap and cost monitoring, Multi Site Entitlement, and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
• Executes Test manufacturing day to day activities through Hold lots Dispositions, Failure Analysis, CRU verification and Program improvements and checkouts.
• Troubleshooting of Tester related (ATE Teradyne IFLEX, J750, EAGLE and UFLEX) and Load board related failures on Device testing
• Acts as the central resource of design, manufacturing, process, test, quality and planning of the product from offload to completion and distribution including test program verification and troubleshooting setup-related issues, and ensuring processes are correctly implemented to fulfill customer requirement.
• Performs first level analysis on customer returns through XRAY, open-shorts analysis via data logging, etc.
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications engineering
ANGELES UNIVERSITY, 2008 – 2013
References are available on request.