I am a dedicated employee with an in-depth experience in quality analysis and business analysis. Equipped with a fascination for enterprise information systems along with a keen interest in the fields of business and computer. I was able to establish a career in Opentext (Philippines) by having the opportunity to do the role of a quality analyst and business analyst at the same time. As a highly motivated individual who has a passion for learning, I am determined to enrich my skills and gain a more comprehensive understanding. In order to advance my personal goals and create a lasting impact to the clients who I serve, I believe that I must be tenacious in looking for opportunities that will help me and your company achieve such pursuits and at the same time, provide value to your organization or undertaking.
With that being said, please see attached necessary documents for your perusal. I am looking forward to meet you to discuss more about what I can offer to your good office.
Christine Jed de Guzman
• Recipient of Second Honours award on 2nd Year
• Executive board member at a professional organization Computer Business Association
Areas of work and responsibilities
• Business analysis – Develops and interprets clients’ business requirements into EDI specifications for development phase. Responds to queries and monitors the overall progress of a client request. Validates and delivers output to clients for final evaluation.
• Quality analysis – Obtain development codes and successfully run the project. Establish test environment and test case scenarios to capture defects during development phase
• Knowledge of EDI, Supply Chain Fundamentals, and EDI standards (EDIFIECTS, ANSI X12, SAP IDOC, XML, Rosettanet, etc.).
• Proficient in using tools like HPQC, JIRA, and other testing tools & plans.
• Knowledge and skill in Biz Trans.
Areas of work and responsibilities
• Trainings – Attend trainings and pass 3 courses to be a certified health advisor for the brand
• Sales – Reach sales target and KPI
• Customer service – Establish professional relation with customers to maintain loyal and new customers. Respond to customer complaints and feedbacks
• Merchandising – Perform proper display of products. Clean shelves and maintain order in the shop
• Respond to incoming customer inquiries by following techniques provided and approved by training.
• Effectively handle incoming customer call/e-mail inquiries within established periods.
• Basic comprehension of the product and familiar in a Windows-based environment
• Track and report processes aimed at identifying specific service issues resulting in quick resolution of identified issues.
• Research analysis – Interact with Government officials and industry executives to establish better relationships, to collect information and add value to Deltek information products. Contribute to product planning, product enhancements, and recommend improvements. Stay abreast of industry and public sector procurement and policy trends. Any other tasks, reports and research associated requests, as needed / assigned.
• Business analysis – provide research, analysis, writing and editing support. Conduct and analyse overall market trends and provide written and oral briefings.
• Quality analysis – participate in formal quality assurance reviews to ensure maintained delivery of data quality. Interact with Government officials and industry executives to establish better relationships, to collect information and add value to Deltek information products.