OBJECTIVE: To be an effective part of your company in developing agents behaviors, skills, and product knowledge of the account where I will be assigned.
Team Lead: AT&T Uverse and DTV TECH (May 2016 – Dec 2018)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively interact with team members who have diverse backgrounds and temperaments, while demonstrating a genuine interest in team members, maintaining open lines of communication with team members and being an advocate for team members.
• Coach team members on their performance on a regular basis, and write and deliver bi-annual performance appraisal.
• Communicate positive as well as negative feedback, adapting coaching styles depending on the situation and audience, providing feedback that is specific and constructive and encouraging all team members in incremental performance improvement.
• Consistently monitor team to proactively identify potential problems and ensure appropriate parties are engaged through to resolution.
• Maintain relationships within the supporting business units to help resolve issues related to team members, e.g., Human Resources, WFM, Quality, etc.
• Through coaching, ensure Agent metrics are achieved, i.e., PTV, Schedule Adherence, Attendance.
• Actively take end-to-end ownership of employee issues that require liaison with others.
• Consistently use and promote Company recognition programs and develop and promote performance incentives.
• Meet or exceed all deadlines for reporting.
Graduate of Computer Secretarial