Philippine State Colleges of Aeronautics (1987)
Bachelor Degree in Avionics Electronics Engineering
Feb 2016 – Present Yong Chan International – Singapore
Project Manager – HVAC Ducting Intallation
June 2014 – June 2015 P.T. Unisem, Batam, Indonesia
Section Head – Technical Development (FC LFGA, LFGA, VQFN and UELP Packages
July 2012 – Oct 2013 P.T. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES
Manager – Ramp-up / Engineering Sample
Aug. 2005 to July 2012 P.T. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES, INDONESIA
Senior Engineer II ( Engineering Sample)
Oct 1999 to July 2005 P.T. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES, INDONESIA
Senior Engineer (Engineering Sample)
July 1997 to 1999 P.T. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES, INDONESIA
June 1992 to May 1997 Gul Techologies Pte. Ltd. Singapore
Process Engineer – PCBA ( Inner Layer dept.)
Yong Chan International
PT Unisem , Batam Indonesia
· Responsible for daily operation in the site.
· Coordinate with the client or any changes of designed in the module.
· Attend coordination meeting and highlight for any support needed from other contractor.
· Provide daily and weekly progress report from the field.
· Ensure that consumable materials are with minimum stock.
· Responsible for the development, qualification, and ramp-up activities of new technologies, new products and introduction of new process in production.
· Responsible for Assembly Spec and FMEA generation and review.
· Responsible for Cycle time improvement..
· Responsible for daily monitoring for all the built in Assembly process.
· Responsible for material qualification.
· Monthly and weekly report generation.
· Direct interface of customer for new packages development
PT Infineon Technologies, Batam
· Interface with Sub-con for new product development until mass production
· Responsible for new Project until ramping up to production.
· Responsible for Planning and Loading of built in Production floor.
· Responsible for Project cost calculation and timeline.
· Responsible for FOL Process (Wafer Saw, Die Attach and Wirebond Process) EOL and Testing Process for Engineering Samples
· Responsible for Ramp-up on new products and packages prior to mass production.
· Responsible for the qualification of new materials and products.
· Interface with ME and DEV for new product and technology
· Responsible for Engineering Sample built for In-house and Subcon (Unisem ,ASE Shanghai, Amkor Phil. And Nantong Fujitsu)
· Interface with QM and Customer for any feedback related issues and customer complaints. (Generate and Review 8D for customer complaints).
· Responsible for Change Management and New Product , ( Material Cost, Labor Cost and Tooling cost for new projects.
· Interface with Requestor for all Sample built from Europe and Asia Pacific.
· Lead the group of Engineers and Technician in Assembly and Test
· Monitor performance, quality and reliability of processes, materials, products, identify problems or unfavourable deviations. Provide solution recommendation and execute solution.
· Initiate, Plan, Control, Organized and lead a team member in achieving company goals.
· Standard Green and Robust Green Packages conversion (Lead Free Plating Process) .
· Qualification of Wafer technologies transfer from Regensburg to Kulim .
· KPI and Cycle Time Improvement for Engineering Sample built.
· Removal of Bottom Marking, Cycle Time Improvement and Simplification of Process
· Kerf Widening projects and Sawing improvement to address Horizontal Chip Crack
TRAINING AND SEMINARS
Leading People in High Performance Company
Thinking 6 Sigma + Lean Manufacturing
5 Why Analysis Training
Effective Presentation Skill
IC Assembly and Interconnect Technology
8 D Training
Project Contributor Training
Quality Improvement course
Leading a Team