DELANIE MERQUITA CAPAPAS, R.N.
Southern Leyte, Philippines 6608
Contact #: 09155322423
FB account name: Delanie Capapas
Email ad: [email protected]
● Nurse RN with eighteen years and five months experience as Registered School Nurse II at the Department of Education, Philippines. Dedicated to work, including early detection and health assessment to schoolchildren, teachers and community with a coverage of 1,500 pupils and 60 teachers in a month. Provided treatment, referral to the nearest health facilities and follow up clientele with unusual cases that needs medical attention. Positively delivered and conducted health educations to the schoolchildren, pupils and teachers. Participated and responded actively during school meet games like runs, karate, taekwondo, boxing and other game events being contested during the athletic association of public schools. Able to remain calm under pressure, perform necessary tasks quickly and correctly, and make difficult decisions swiftly in emergency situations. Computer literate , can communicate well in English language and started to learn french dialect.
1. Working Date: From Sept. 29, 1998 – present
Employer: Department of Education
Address: Department of Education Division Of Southern Leyte
Mantahan, Maasin City Southern Leyte
Position: Nurse II (School Nurse)
– Provided direct quality care to clientele including daily monitoring, resording, and evaluating of
medical conditions of up to 1,500 schoolchildren and 60 teachers per month.
– Developed and direct a rotational system in managing the care of clientele in the department.
– Coordinate workforce management objectives with a focus on individual and hospital wide initiatives.
– Interact and communicate with schoolchildren, teachers and the whole community in developing and achieving professional expertise.
– Taking heartbeat, pulse, blood pressure readings and recording of vital signs in physical examinations of clientele.
– Conducted early detection and assessment of schoolchildren with unusual symptoms or health problems in school.
– Directed transferring and referred patients from the school to other health agencies.
1. Cebu Normal University, Cebu City
Master of Arts in Nursing (M.A.N.) – 30 units only
2. University of the Visayas, Cebu City
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
1. Perpetual Succour Hospital, Cebu City – Staff Nurse trainee (1996-1997)
2. Rural Health Unit, Hinunangan – volunteer as Public Health Nurse (1997-1998)
3. Hinunangan Community Hospital – volunteer staff nurse (2008)