94 Dechene Road, NW, Edmonton. T6M 2S4 | 780 245 1997 | [email protected]
Desire to provide my expertise to produce effective websites through the creation of, stunning graphic design, outside-the-box corporate branding conception and search engine optimized web coding abilities.
DMIT (Digital Media & IT) | NAIT | APRIL 2018
· Major: Web Design & Development.
· Minor: Graphics & Designing.
· Honored with 3.5 GPA.
COMMERCE | SANDIPANI GURUKUL SCHOOL, INDIA | MARCH 2014
· High School in Commerce stream.
· Relevant course: Accounting, statistics, economics with basic computer programming and web designing.
CSS Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
PHP Quality Assurance & Software Testing
SEO(Search Engine Optimization) Dreamweaver
WordPress Microsoft Office
Capstone PROJECT MEMBER | Sustaining wonder | JANUARY 2018 – APRIL 2018
· Currently working on an Art therapist website.
Capstone PROJECT MEMBER | summit coaching & training | JANUARY 2018 – APRIL 2018
· Currently working on a personal trainer’s website.
CREW MEMBER | NAIT SERVICES | OCTOBER 2017 – CURRENT
· Handling the Rush While preparing coffee’s for the customers according to the Tim Horton’s standards.
· Delivering consistent and outstanding guest service through friendly attitude, attentive behavior and strong product knowledge.
· Enhancing the guest experience by following the S.E.T. Principles: Smile, Eye Contact and Thank You.
· Promptly executing service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue.
· Cleaning up and sanitizing the coffee stations and dishware.
KEY-HOLDER | CANDY CANDY | AUGUST 2017 – CURRENT
· Leader in executing store operational duties with store opening and closing procedures.
· Maintaining store aesthetic by organizing and following merchandising plans.
· Greet customers; present a warm & welcoming atmosphere to all & offer customers samples.
· Conducting sales transactions through a computerized Point of Sale system (POS).
· Delivering product knowledge in order to confidently share with customers regarding the different types of candy & confections, their quality, ingredients.
· Packaging various confections sold at Candy Candy.
· Restocking shelves, tables, and containers, ensuring that retail floor is kept properly stocked.
Cashier & garnisher | HARVEY’S & SWISS CHALET | MAY 2016 – SEPTEMBER 2017
· Delivered perfect guest experience by ensuring food quality is at the highest standards of Harvey’s established food quality and plating specifications.
· Answer customers question regarding different kinds of dishes we serve.
· Inform customers about the food allergies.
· Washing dishes and cleaning up.
· Take orders from the Customers and serve them accordingly.
· Process customer payments by cash, debit or credit cards.
References available upon requests.