Diana Marie Almodiente
Address: Al Zarooni Bldg. Apt 317, Muraqqabat Road, Deira, Dubai
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Number: +971 5666 46653
A young professional who is goal-oriented, committed to excellent service and customer satisfaction; diplomatic and assertive in dealing with people; earned competence on Customer Service and have an advantage on Accounting and Sales.
(RAK) BMJ INDUSTRIEZ FZE – SECRETARY
APRIL 21,2016 – PRESENT
• DEVELOPED AND MAINTAINED KEY CORPORATE DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS
• PRODUCES INFORMATION BY TRANSCRIBING, FORMATTING, INPUTTING, EDITING, RETRIEVING, COPYING, AND TRANSMITTING TEXT, DATA, AND GRAPHICS.
• ORGANISING AND STORING PAPERWORK, DOCUMENTS AND COMPUTER-BASED INFORMATION;
• ORDERING AND MAINTAINING STATIONERY AND EQUIPMENT;
• RECEIVING CASH FROM THE SALES OF SALESMAN
• INPUTING CASH CREDIT AND RECEIVE INVOICES OF THE SALESMAN TO THE EXCELSHEETS FOR INVENTORY AND OUTSTANDING PAYMENT OF THE CUSTOMER.
• MAKING CASH AND CHEQUES DEPOSIT SLIP.
• COMPLETE REQUESTS BY GREETING CUSTOMERS, IN PERSON OR ON THE TELEPHONE; ANSWERING OR REFERRING INQUIRIES THROUGH EMAIL.
• MAINTAINS CUSTOMER CONFIDENCE AND PROTECTS OPERATIONS BY KEEPING INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL.
• MAKING LETTER AND COMMERCIAL INVOICES.
SYL HERMANOS FOOD AND SERVICES, INC. – Administrative Assistant
March 18, 2015 to October 15,2015
• Receiving a Purchased Order from the salesman to be approved by the Accounting Supervisor.
• Making Quotation and preparing a Sales Invoice for the delivery of the product.
• Updating the Account Receivable of the customer of Prifood, Wrigley and Japan Tobacco International.
• Receiving of incoming stocks from the suppliers.
• Responsible for the payment of the customer either cash or cheques.
• Doing Inventory every week to know the fast and slow moving product of Prifood and Wrigley.
• Answering and dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
• Responsible for screening and transferring phone calls to the appropriate receiver
• Also may assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, and internet research tasks. Encoding, photocopying, faxing and scanning.
• Maintaining the office stationery records and replenishment of the stock.
Iloilo SBF Store Specialists, Inc. – Administrative Assistant and Sales Representative
April 30, 2014 to March 16, 2015
• Checking, filling and preparing breakdown computations of Daily Sales Report in sequence of date resulting to a well arranged document.
• Preparing Payroll of Sales Associate in every store.
• Issuing Cheques for Payment of Stocks of Nike Philippines, Adidas, Converse, Birkenstocks, Jansport, Levi’s, Fitflop and Sanuk.
• Monitoring and Updating all contracts and documents of employees record and maintain accurate up-to-date files.
• Monitoring the debts of each employee.
• Summarizes and submit accomplishment report to the President weekly and monthly
• Intercompany coordination and day-to-day work in a professional manner
• Establish and maintain the customer service etiquette
• Manage relations with customers by providing a high quality, fast, efficient and friendly customer service, thus maintaining a consistent and positive customer service image
• Assessed customer needs, promote offers, and gave solutions and information to satisfy them.
• Identified and initiated opportunities for add-on sales.
• Handled customer queries, needs and complaints.
• Filing all important documents and employee record and maintain accurate up-to-date client files.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Sales Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Accounting Skills
• Communication Skills
• Good in team collaboration and have critical thinking skills.
• A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Can do multi-task and work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Hardworking and energetic; adapts easily to new environment and work schedule.
• Proficient in MS office applications.
Professional Employment Program – November 2013 to March 2014
• Training about business communication sales, customer service application and interview.
LiveIt Global Services Management Institute-Ayala Company
The role of BSP in economy and the new generation currency – August 2012
• A discussion about the role of BSP in the economy and presentation of the new currency.
University of Iloilo PEN
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Financial Management June 2010 to April 2014
University of Iloilo PEN
Consistent Phinma Scholar – June 2010 to March 2014
Deans Lister –