2 Masonbrook St, Ottawa, K2J 4C4 | 613-869-1901 | [email protected]
· Current business information systems student looking to secure a role in a related position, where I can apply my strong organizational, interpersonal, and computer skills to good use. I am eager to learn and begin my career in this industry.
Skills & Abilities
· Strong PC and keyboarding skills, and proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
· Working knowledge of office devices and daily procedures.
· Excellent interpersonal skills developed in my previous work occupations being in heavily customer service-based positions.
· Strong organizational skills demonstrated at my previous occupation by having to book service appointments for customers, and file paperwork in a systematized manner.
· Fast learner with technology and able to adapt quickly when using new computer programs or software.
· Graduated with a high school French immersion diploma.
Sales Associate/Service SHOP TECHNICIAN | Sportchek | September 2016 – Present
· Enthusiastically conversed with customers, escorted them to products, and answered questions about uses and after-care.
· Assisted customers by recommending appropriate items, ensuring correct sizing and fit, and completing purchases.
· Received incoming phone calls and scheduled customer repair service appointments based on availability.
· Rescheduled and rearranged service repairs to fit into schedule that were not completed on time for customers.
· Prepared the store for promotions by rearranging stock, adding signage, and retagging merchandise.
Customer service representative | Loblaws | June 2014 – August 2016
· Handled customer complaints and created solutions to resolve customer problems.
· Answered incoming telephone inquiries and assisted or transferred the call appropriately.
· Processed refunds and exchanges.
· Provided information regarding store policies, product information, and ongoing promotions.
Bachelor of commerce
· Sprott School of Business, Carleton University
· Concentration: Information Systems
· Expected Graduation Year: 2019