Donnie Mark B. Ortega
Block 9 Lot 11, Victorina Heights, Barangay Mansilingan
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Philippine Mobile No.: + 63 9496866343 / +63 347044370
Saudi Arabia Mobile No.: +966 534860784
October 2014 – Present Al Rashid Trading & Contracting Company Closed Joint Stock Co., KSA
Autocad Draftsman – Electrical
· Prepare design drawing based on contract drawing.
· Prepare shop drawing as per the approval of design drawing.
· Checking the home runs in layout, correct and update the panel boards.
· Checking the panel boards for the balance of loads.
· Design Power, Lighting, Street Lighting, IPTV system, BMS, Security System, Fence Protection, Data & Telephone System.
· Checking the drawing if the quantity match with the BOQ.
· Preparing the design drawing for the approval of consultant.
· Revise drawing as per the consultant’s comments.
· Checking the approved architectural.
· Coordinate with other services to avoid clashing.
· Design the low voltage and low current duct bank of sites.
· Checking and indicate the levels of the Low Voltage and Low Current duct banks.
· Preparing the design of the Fence Protection.
· Prepare the Single line diagram as per the approved layouts.
· Submit the drawing to the engineer for the final checking or changes.
Projects Involved in Engineering Department
KAP2C1 – (BAHA) sites and all buildings.
KAP4 (King Abdullah Project)
General Directorate of Passport
General Directorate of Administration of Investigation
General Directorate of Civil Defense
General Directorate of Anti-Drugs
General Directorate of Border Guard
General Directorate of Prison
Department: Water Sector
· Propose electrical Design drawing.
· Revised as per the consultants comments and re-submit.
· Checking the drawing as per the report if it is match the electrical.
· Preparing the list of materials for quotation.
· Make the riser diagram and Single line diagram.
· Layout the sites manhole and conduits.
· Providing the sections for the site reference.
· Material take –off.
March 2011 – March 2014 Ziad Khattar and Partner, Technical Services Co., KSA
· Prepare shop drawing of Laboratory Control System (LCS).
· Check the Mechanical drawing and prepare the Air Valve schedule.
· Design the Electrical and designate location of equipments.
· Checking the Air Valve sizes for the assigned rooms as per schedule.
· Prepare the Schematic and Riser Diagrams.
· Prepare the Wiring Diagram.
· Prepare the document of Sequence of Operation.
· Prepare the document of Input/Output List.
· Prepare the drawing for the submittal.
· Coordinate with the engineer if there is inconsistent of Air Valve schedule.
· Prepare and checking the As Built drawing.
· Preparing the Bill of Quantity.
· Material take-off.
August 2003 – November 2010 Saudi Oger Ltd., Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
· Prepare on excel the propose budget for the construction of projects.
· Prepare for submittal of yearly budget for sports and recreations.
· Securing copy of Material Requisition.
· Preparing documents needed for the meeting.
· Receiving, making important and necessary calls.
· Making appointments and schedule a meeting for Department Manager.
· Receiving request form of employees for the signature of Department Manager.
· Make, file, and dispatch memos.
· Responsible in preparing shop drawing for Residential Building, Public Toilets, Clinic, Reception Office, Cafeterias, Stores and Laundry for new Bachelor Camp.
· Preparing the details of drawings.
· Prepare the camp proposal for employees accommodation.
· Prepare the Electro-mechanical drawing of camp.
· Checking site with the manager for the proposal of bachelor camp.
· Dispatching drawing for approval.
· Receiving complaint in the camp and coordinate with Technical Resposible.
· Dispatch Technical Personnel for any repair/response to technical problems that occur in the camp.
August 2002 – August 2003 United Global Manpower Resources Inc., Phils.
Computer Operator / Encoder / Administrative
· Reviewing the application form, secure and accurate entries of data.
· Facilitating typing test for those applicants like Secretary, Computer Operator, Data Encoder and design test for Autocadd Operator.
· Providing information (inquired by the applicants for the needed jobs) for jobseeker in abroad.
· Scanning the application and other documents to be emailed.
· Receiving and filing applications.
· Prepare the documents that will be processed in government offices.
July 2000 – August 2002 Eureka Personnel and Management Services Inc, Phils.
Computer Operator / Documentation Officer
· Encode, Retrieve and update the applicants information from Human Resources Management System (HRMS).
· Evaluating applications for the position required and submit to evaluator.
· Retrieving information base on the company manpower requirements.
· Checking the requirements if it is complete before accepting.
· Email the applicants resume for employer’s approval.
· Arrange interview schedules of applicants with the representative/employer.
· Assist company’s representative during the interview.
· Making summary report for all applicants interviewed and accepted the job.
· Prepare the necessary documents for filling of visa in Embassy.
· Give the requirements to the applicants needed for processing.
· Follow-up the results of the trade test and medicals of applicants.
· Check the documents if it is complete and photocopy for reference.
3ds Max 2010 & 2013,
Driving (Light Vehicle)
May 2009 (One week) Saudi Oger Ltd. – Head Office.
· AutoCAD Operator / Draftsman.
· 1995 – 1999 Colegio de San Agustin-Bacolod Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Computer Science
· 1991 – 1995 Lyceum of the Philippines – Manila Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Major in Electronics and Communications (Under Graduate)
· Visual Basic.Net, Cell Phone Repair , Basic AutoCAD
Date of Birth : September 11, 1974
Place of Birth : Sagay City, Philippines
Nationality : Filipino
Sex : Male
Status : Married
Religion : Catholic
Height : 5’8”
Weight : 95 kilos
Father’s Name : Eulogio C. Ortega
Mother’s Name : Marietta B. Ortega