To be an efficient and reliable employee to any organization I’m giving my service at and to gain experience in actual application in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
• Easy adaptability to work in various environments.
• Ability to work under both time & quality pressure.
• High conscious about hygiene & safe work habits.
Company: AL OthaimCompany.
Location: RiyadhCountrySaudi Arabia
Department: Food and beverages OperationJob
Assignment of duties and responsibilities of the staff doing roaster and check all the par level of all item 86 in the end of the month monthly checking of inventory, wastage and planning of the marketing of the product. If you want more information about me please don’t hesitate to contact me at my email address which is in my CV information.
Duration:Sep 2015 – Apr 2016 (6 months)
Company:Sir Brookes ResortCompany Industry:Hotel / Hospitality
LocationBrookes Point Palawan
Department:Management And OperationsJob
• Improve the operation systems, processes and policies in support of organization mission – especially, support better management, business process and organization planning.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence. • Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Management of agency budget in coordination with Executive Director.
• Development of individual program budgets.
Duration:Dec 2013 – Sep 2015 (1.8 yrs)
Company:Café Blanc Company
Industry:Food & Beverage / Catering / RestaurantLocationAbu DhabiCountryUnited Arab EmiratesDepartment:RestaurantJob
Check all areas are clean before proceedings with daily duties and responsibilities.
Like temperature of fridge and the coffee machine if calibration is OK.
Refill the fridge as per the Par level placed on the fridge and coffee machine milk
January 13, 2014 up to present
Café Blanc Abu Dhabi
Position: Head Barista
Eastern Mangroves Janna Hotel Abu Dhabi
1. Develops enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time.
• Welcomes and connects with every customer.
• Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product with every customer to enhance service and meet sales goals.
• Offers customer demonstrations and samples using brewing equipment.
• Customers creates opportunities for customer to interact with the product.
• Responds to customer needs and says thank you to every customer.
• Demonstrates the “Just Say Yes” behaviour by taking care of customer needs.
2. Provides quality beverages consistently for all customers
• Prepares Starbucks beverages to standards.
• Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
3. Maintains Quality store operations
• Follows store policy and procedures for operational flow at each station.
• Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
• Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the duty rosters and cleaning standards and works as a store team member.
• Presents oneself professionally and demonstrates clear communication by using Star Skills with all customer and partner interactions.
4. Contributes to store profitability
• Follows cash handling procedures and cash register policies.
• Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
• Contributes to store goals for increasing sales and improving profits.
5. Takes responsibility to learn all aspects of the barista position
• Is responsible for self-initiated learning.
• Learns and demonstrates creating the Starbucks Experience.
December 23, 2012 – December 23, 2013
Atlantis the Palm Dubai
Position: In-room dinning attendant
The Palm Jumeira Dubai, PO Box 21188, DUBAI UAE
• Delivering prompt and efficient food service to the rooms with warm, engaging and responsive service. Confidence about product knowledge and handling their needs and concerns to have the greatest experience ever.
March 2011- November 13, 2012
HAVANA CAFÉ & RESTAURANT
Position: Service Staff
Havana Group An Al Fahim. Co.
P.O. Box: 33066- Abu Dhabi- United Arab Emirates
• Full time service to a valued costumer greeting taking order with hospitality, sincerity and honest services.
December 1, 2008- August 11, 2009
PALMS COUNTRY CLUB
Filinvest, Alabang Manila
Position: Waiter / Steward
• Serving food and assisting the costumer on steward I’ll do washing dishes and helping the chef to prepare the instrument using for cooking.
Position: Support Staff / Teacher
Dominican Road, Tolentino West 4120 Tagaytay City
• Teaching Korean Student to learn how to proper English, enhance their personality.
• Teach how to respect older and young ones and have a confidenthave a good manners and right conduct.
May 31, 2005-Aug 30, 2005
Int’l. Access Unlimited
Filinvest, Alabang Manila
Position: CSR (Call Center Representative)
• Handled and generated calls for perspective clients.
October 21, 2006- up to present
(URBANET) United Realty Brokers and Appraiser Network
Position: Free Lance Real Estate Broker
No. 9 Kapitan Sindo St. Jesus dela Peña, Marikina City
• Handled client to own their Investment in the Philippines.
September 5, 2000- February 5, 2002
15th Floor Taft central Exchange Mall
Taft Avenue cor. Gil Puyat Avenue, Pasay City 1300 Philippines
Position: Waiter /Steward
• A fine dinning restuarant I’m doing table setting and serving food to the guest help to guide them washing utensil and help the chef preparing there needs in cooking.
March 21, 2000-May 21, 2000
Don Henrico’s Malate
Position: Waiter dinning / Rider driver
• Delivery service and serving food to customers.
April 1998-June 2000
Position: As a part-time job (Conveyor Operator/Quality Control)
• Checking all the Items good and quality our company.
Driving 4 wheel drive, Motor Bike
Computer Literate MS WORD, EXCEL and POWER POINT,
COLLEGE: 2002-2005 San Antonio De Padua
• Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
VOCATIONAL: 2003-2003 Laguna State Polytechnic College
Sta. Cruz Laguna
• Baking Technology Training Course OWWA
HIGH SCHOOL: 1994-1998 St. Joseph’s School
• High School Diploma
ELEMENTARY: 1988-1994 St. Joseph’s School
• Elementary Diploma
Other Universities and Colleges:
March 1999 Under graduate
University Of The East
AMA Computer College
March 1998-Under graduate
Bachelor of Science Business Administration Major in Financial Management
SEMINARS AND TRAININGS
ESSENTIAL FOOD SAFETY TRAINING
ABU DHABI FOOD CONTROL AUTHORITY
rmk expert training services
September 12, 2012
BASIC FOOD HYGIENE TRAINING
Basic Safety Food Hygiene
Conducted by TuV Middle East
Atlantis the Palm – Dubai
January 7, 2013
Atlantis Kerzner Ltd.
THE PALM DUBAI
January –May 2013
URBAN INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE
United Realty Brokers Appraiser Network
Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar
October 7- November 18, 2006
THE WESTIN PHILIPPINE PLAZA HOTEL MANILA
• Hotel tour overview
• Introduction to rooms division
• Housekeeping and laundry operations
• Bed making set-up seminar
• Safety food handling sanitation seminar
HOTEL SOGO MANILA
• Hotel Familiarization
September 6, 2003
YOUNG MEN’S CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED PHILIPPINES
• Orientation and Leadership Trainin
September 27-28, 2002
As a Entreprenuer of an Organic Fertilizer I knew how to produce fertilizer by using a african night crawler worm they called ( Vermi ) composting.
• Familiarity with the business in market artistic and the commercial worlds
• Tested and proven leadership management techniques in both manpower and human management skills
• Budget design and monitoring
• Time-efficient, systematic working methodology
• Rapid adaptability to new problem-solving and new locations
There are few food wastes that vermicomposting cannot compost, although meat waste and dairy products are likely to putrefy, and in outdoor bins can attract vermin. Green wasteshould be added in moderation to avoid heating the bin.
SMALL-SCALE OR HOME SYSTEMS
Such systems usually use kitchen and garden waste, using “earthworms and other microorganisms to digest organic wastes, such as kitchen scraps”. This includes:
All fruits and vegetables (including citrus and other “high acid” foods)
Vegetable and fruit peels and ends
Coffee grounds and filters
Tea bags (even those with high tannin levels)
Grains such as bread, cracker and cereal (including moldy and stale)
Eggshells (rinsed off)
Leaves and grass clippings (not sprayed with pesticides
As of producer of Organic Fertilizer we discover a new type a grass that we called a ( Frog Grass) it’s now a top selling grass in the phillipines for landscaping we also planting of it that we do business before, we sell at the price of 80php per square meter that we do for business.
• Birth date: August 13, 1980
• Gender: Male
• Height: 5’8”
• Religion: Roman Catholic
• SSS No. :33-5662744-8
• Passport No. : EB0667168
Mr. Kamal Sieloum
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Mobile no.: 0557736806
Mr. Jon Medina
Supervisor Havana Café Restaurant
Mobile no.: 0509067601
Ms. Helen Xiao
Operational Manager In- room dinning service
Atlantis the Palm Dubai
Good Day! Please consider me as an applicant for Supervisor, captain waiter or any position that will fit only knowledge and experience. I have extensive knowledge in Hotel and Restaurant management with corresponding seminars on Leadership training, Hotel overview etc.
As for my work experience, therefore I’m working in Atlantis the Palm Dubai as a In room dining attendant before at Havana Café and Restaurant an Al Fahim Group of Company as a Captain waiter before that I been worked in organizations over the past years that have drawn on my working skills previous work at PALMS COUNTRY CLUB as a waiter in fine dining restaurant and banquette service. EDUVISER PHILIPPINES give me an inspiration to have a confidence in myself as a teacher, guidance officer in Shim International School teaching proper English and taking care of student., before that I’m working in International Access Unlimited involved telecommunication for both local and international clients. Positions working in the telecommunication field allowed me to develop superior intrapersonal skills and gathered some data to avail credit card and other related working skills.
You will find attached with this a copy of my resume which provides a much more detailed description of my education and employment history. I would welcome any opportunity to talk with you further about any job position. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time at the numbers listed on my resume.
Dunhill V. Ereno