Over Twelve years’ (12) experience performing in administration and general office procedures, where an in depth knowledge of office management principles and considerable experience in office were obtained, effectively managed office operations utilizing the following skills such as:
Ø Computer Proficiency: In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, MS Publisher, etc.)
Ø Ability to learn new software applications.
Ø Effective verbal and written communications skills.
Ø Attention to detail, excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
Ø Competent and organized individual who are able to work as part of the team and manage several priorities at any one time.
Ø Flexible and helpful attitude towards work.
Ø Customer service oriented.
Performing a regular task of administration and assigned task; carry out various organizational duties for executives, supervisors, managerial and professional employers that are essential to run an organization smoothly. Make use of computer software to make presentations, reports and documentations. Maintain accurate employee’s records and fully understands the pressures of achieving the targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Processing new hires staff, salary increment, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
· Ensuring overtime approval is in place.
· Arranging the payment of all staff and workers either through Computerized Payroll System or in Excel Data File Spreadsheet.
· Calculating and record cash salary payments and updating timesheets.
· Processing expense and overtime claims.
· Handling and responds to payroll related queries from staff and workers promptly.
· Process invoices for payment, back charges.
· Undertaking calculations relating to payroll queries, deduction in over payment, and deduction in airfare.
· Calculating Full and Final Settlement (Gratuity / Annual Leave / Airfare Entitlement).
· Arrange airport pick-up upon employee arrival and exit.
· Arrange Employee transport from accommodation to Site to Office
· Hotel and Dinner Booking Reservations.
· Flight Booking Reservations.
· Preparing Residence Permit/Work Permit/Visa Applications/Visa Cancellations etc.
· Job Relocation Order, Contract Agreement, Extensions Agreement, Employment Certificate et al).
· Updating File record and correspondence.
· Accommodation facilities & maintenance. Administrative functions, technical support, purchase consumable materials, basic office commodities.
· Provide administrative support to the Site Manager/ Site Director/HR/Admin Manager, direct report with the ability to improvise, improve procedures and meet demanding deadlines.
· Maintain weekly attendance and annual vacations records. Prepare Payroll.
· Work directly with managers. Booking Hotel & Dinner Reservations & Flight Reservations Booking.
· Prepare correspondence letter, email, calendar management, document preparation and travel arrangements.
· Prepare Visa Application. Gate pass. Filing Records.
· Screening telephone calls take basic information’s from inquirer as needed.
· Sr. Administrator, Daelim Petrofac Joint Venture (DPJV): Sohar Refinery Improvement Project ($ 2.1 billion contract project) Sohar Industrial Area, North West of Muscat Oman, Client: Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company (ORPIC), (April 02, 2015 ~ Present).
· Entrepreneur, manage and owner of Internet Shop dozen of PC’s, located in Montalban Rizal Philippines, (September 2014 ~ March 2015).
· HR Staff/Labor Affair Staff, Hyundai Engineering & Construction, Integrated Gas Development 5 (IGD5) Habshan Utilities and Offsites Project ($ 1.7 billion contract project), Western Region, Abu Dhabi UAE, Client: GASCO, (July 07, 2010 ~ September 10, 2014).
· Entrepreneur, manage and owner of Internet Shop dozen of PC’s, located in Montalban Rizal Philippines, (December 2009 ~ June 2010).
· Administrator, Hanwha Engineering & Construction, Arabian Amines Company Ethylene amines Project (Global IWI) ($ 350 million contract project), Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Client: Arabian Amines Company, (December 22, 2008 ~ December 19, 2009).
· Administrator, GS-Daewoo Consortium: Ras Laffan Industrial City Refinery Project (Tank Farm/IWI Ltd) ($ 668.7 million contract project), Doha State of Qatar, Client: Qatar Petroleum-EPC, (December 29, 2007 ~ October 30, 2008).
· Administrative Assistant, GS-Daewoo Consortium: Ras Laffan Industrial City Refinery Project (Pipe Shop/IWI Ltd) ($ 668.7 million contract project), Doha State of Qatar, Client: Qatar Petroleum-EPC, (December 28, 2006 ~ December 28, 2007).
· Administrative Assistant, Daewoo Engineering & Construction, Benghazi North Combined Cycle Power Plant Project (BNCPPP) (IWI Ltd) ($533.7 million contract project) Benghazi, Libya, Client: General Electric Company – GECOL, (June 26, 2005 ~ August 08, 2006).
· Administrative Assistant, Al Hasoun Sejong Emirates Electro Mechanical Construction LLC, Marubeni & Taisei Consortium Pump Manufacturing Ltd, Shuweihat Water Transmission Scheme Project, Mussafa Lot-C & Mirfa Lot-D Pumping Stations, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates, Client: Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority – ADWEA, (June 13, 2004 ~ March 31, 2005).
· Assistant Labor Controller, Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Company ($1.2 billion contract project), Fujairah Power & Desalination Plant Project, Qidfa Fujairah, United Arab Emirates, Client: Union Water & Electricity Company – UWEC / Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority – ADWEA, (August 27, 2002 ~ April 18, 2003).
· Payroll Bookkeeper, Viaje Corporation/E-lab Ventures Inc, Information Technology Consulting, Philippines Stock Exchange Philippines, Ortigas Manila Philippines, (February 01, 2002 ~ July 01, 2002).
· Assistant Receiver Head, Valuepoint Superstore Corporation, Level 3 Metropolis Alabang South Super Highway, Alabang Muntinlupa Philippines, (August 01, 2001 ~ January 31, 2002).
· Sr. Systems Operator, Century Canning Corporation, 8th Flr. Centerpoint Building, Pasig City Philippines (May 25, 1998 ~ May 15, 2000).
· Payroll Personnel, Century Canning Corporation, 8th Flr. Centerpoint Building, Pasig City Philippines, (May 25, 1996 ~ May 24, 1998).
· College/University Instructor, Emilio Aguinaldo College, 1113-1117 San Marcelino St., Ermita Manila Philippines, (May 1995 ~ May 1996).
Key Skill and Competencies
· Experience in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to do manual calculations as well as being competent with payroll systems.
· Able to work own initiative and to strict deadlines in an under pressure environment with minimum supervision.
· Strong communication skills to assist with query resolution.
· Aware with the processing of sensitive personal data.
· Ability to work in all aspects of HR Functions.
· Able to work closely with co employee as part of the team.
· Adept in handling multiple task.
· Positive “can do” attitude towards work.
· Ability to pick up new skills and knowledge quickly.
· Computer Literate.
Computer Knowledge : Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Publisher).
And Skills : PC Troubleshooting, PC Assembly, Windows repair and installation, Network Cabling, Adobe Photoshop.
Hardware Exposure : Laptap, Desktop, Servers (AS 100,400), Modem, External Drives, UPS, Hub, Router, Xerox Machines.
Affiliations : Computer Science Society
(HRM) Human Resource Management Philippines
Sex : Male
Date of Birth : November 25, 1971
Place of Birth : Manila
Religion : Roman Catholic
Nationality : Filipino
Civil Status : Married
Passport No : XX8348838
Issue Date : June 08, 2013
Expiry Date : June 07, 2018
Place of Issue : Abu Dhabi U.A.E.
Educations / Certificates/ License
· Bachelor of Science Degree Major in Computer Science, Emilio Aguinaldo College, Ermita, Manila Philippines (March 1991~ March 1995). graduate
· Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communication Engineer, Lyceum of the Philippines,Intramuros, Manila Philippines (March 1988 ~ March 1991) post grad.
· License in Caregiving, License No. 15131102002297, National Certificate II (TESDA), WPA Assessment Center, # 33 Arnaiz Ave. corner Robert Street Pasay City, (Valid Date: Jan. 23, 2015~Jan. 23, 2020).
Human Resources and Corporate Skills Training/Seminar
· Human Resources Management Training, BusinessCoach Inc. Philippines, Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Resource Speaker: Flor M. Glinoga, PhD, (August 23, 2012).
· How to Compute Salaries, Wages & Benefits, BusinessCoach Inc. Philippines, Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City Resource Speaker: Richard De Dios, (August 25, 2012).
· Bookkeeping and Basic Accounting for Non-Accountant, BusinessCoach Inc. Philippines, Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Resource Speaker: Christine Malicse-Gonzales, CPA, (August 28~29, 2012).
· Defensive Driving Seminar, GS-Daewoo Consortium, Engineering & Construction Refinery Qatar, April 11, 2007.
· H2S/SO2 Seminar, GS-Daewoo Consortium Engineering & Construction Refinery Qatar, June 19, 2007.
· Fire Safety Awareness Seminar, GS-Daewoo Consortium, Engineering & Construction Refinery Qatar, Mach 04, 2008.
Employee of the Month – December, 2012 – Hyundai Engineering & Constructions – Abu Dhabi UAE
Recognition MPV of the Month – February 03, 2016 – Daelim Petrofac Joint Venture (SRIP) – Sohar, Oman