ELMER C. GABAYRAN
ECE Licensed no. 27159
6660 Taylo St. Pio Del Pilar Makati City, Philippines
Contact no: 09457035335 / 09154191668
I have 7 years experienced as Telecom Technician specializing in Fiber Optic splicing, installation, and programming for Data Networks System, and working also with Fire Alarm and CCTV system at Blaather for Telecom and Electronics company here in Saudi Arabia. Recently I’ve been working a new constructed Grand Mall in Riyadh. We completed project involving cabling, installation, commissioning, testing and set-up equipment and devices of telecommunication system in 30 Schools, 3 Universities and some Ministries here in Saudi Arabia. I have a great project management skills and also work well either alone or with the group.
· With 7 years experienced in Manufacturing Company as Team Leader.
Blaather for Telecom and Electronics
February 2013- May 30,2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
· Responsible for Fiber Optic splicing from end to end points using Fusion machine.
· Cabling Infrastructure like UTP (cat5/cat6), Coaxial, fire alarm, Fiber Optic (single/multimode) cables.
· Installation/termination/Programming/Configuration on Data networks and Server cabinets and other telecommunication systems also (Fire Alarm System, CCTV).
· Cable testing using testing tools (FLUKE) and machine with complete and proper documentation.
· Completed project in 30 Schools, Universities, Malls, Hospitals, National Guards, and some Ministries here in Saudi Arabia.
· Attend client meeting and visiting sites to determined scope and develop proposal.
· Assemble systems and labeling equipment in the device and on server cabinet.
· Customer support and maintenance for technical issues and problem encounter on the assign project.
· Provide documentation for proper Handover.
· Develop and maintain good relations with internal and external customers.
Trans Telecom Company/Saudi Telecom Company
Telecom Field Technician
July 2010- July 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
· STC Home Broadband Unit-Installation of ADSL Internet/Telephone line/FTTH/IPTV and other products to residential client
· Migration of the legacy networks to New Generation Networks (NGN)
· Providing customer care service to Enterprise Business Unit
· Installation and Deployment services supporting Ericsson and Huawei 2.5G/3G/LPE rollouts
· Fiber optics splicing from Optical Splitter Box, Optical Distribution Box, and Optical Terminal Box Going to the home of the clients.
· Termination of line from the MSAN/MDF/Normal Cabinet to Distribution point to Protector Box
· Isolate error and proper coordination with Control Station for cabinet troubleshooting
· Monitoring of DSL signal and testing of DSL connection using Argus machine.
· Configuration of DSL modem for multiple user requirements
· Monitoring and Closing of DSL/Telephone installation Using WFM (Work force Management)
· Prepares Daily replenishment report.
Wukong (S) Pte. Ltd.
Technical Specialist/Team Leader
PEZA, Rosario Cavite, Philippines. January 2007- 2010
· Responsible for Ultrasonic Testing inspector and their activities.
· Initiate, coordinates, direct and communicate to all concern personnel regarding welding quality.
· Control and improve welding quality.
· Responsible for training and orienting newly hired employee.
· Responsible for basic and specialized welding training.
· Accountable for everyday running of the production area.
· Responsible for all resources and activities including capacity planning, to ensure the required target is met, continuous improvements, proactive, motivate and encourage team effectiveness.
· Identifying bottlenecks in production processes and suggesting solutions.
· Ensuring quality product is dispatched on time.
· Managing the schedule to ensure customer requirements are met.
Headline I&C (Phil.), Inc.
Production Line Leader
PEZA, Rosario Cavite, Philippines 2003- 2007
· Supervise all workers thru Proper implementation of working process instructions and maintain workers/staff discipline.
· Control of materials inflow and outflow thru quality and inventory
· Increase quality and productivity thru Working process instruction improvement/ revision workers motivation, Training and retraining of workers and Cost awareness.
· Plan of line loading to minimize or eliminate downtime
· Analyze and implement preventive solution to production problem
· Coordinate with concern department on problem affecting his/her area of responsibilities.
· Generate required production report
· Evaluate subordinate performance.
TRAINING AND SEMINARS
· Siqura Technical Training- Riyadh, KSA , March 11, 2015
· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)– ID: # 8615516
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)-ID: #. CSCO12016299
· Introduction to Basic Computer Networking Technology- Riyadh KSA, July 2011
· Argus Training for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL)- Riyadh KSA, Oct. 2010
· Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering
Liceo de Cagayan University- RN Pelaez Blvd. Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines March 23, 2001
· Licensed Electronics and Communications Engineer – ECE no. 0027159 – April 29, 2002
· Sound Knowledge of Fiber Optic splicer and Fluke and OTDR testing
· Sound Knowledge of Managing Cabling Infrastructures, Telecommunication system install/set- up/termination/programming (Data networks/CCTV/Fire Alarm)
· Functional knowledge of Network and Server Hardware
· Good command of English language and Good interpersonal skills.
· Knows how to drive.