Status in UAE : Currently on Visit Visa; available to join immediately
Driving License : Holder of Canadian Driving License-Transferable to GCC countries
Present Address and Contact : Flat No. 105, Hareb Sultan Bldg., Airport Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Mob: +971 55 7154860; Email: [email protected]
1. Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada 2013 – 2014
2. Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, University of Kerala, India 2008 – 2012
· Worked in a range of industrial automation environments of manufacturing industries
· Skilled in Electrical Computer Design using PLC & SCADA (Schneider Electric, GE Fanuc) with knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical and power system design
· Well-informed in the use of project management concepts; Certified Associate in Project Management
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, Good team player.
· Self-motivated confident individual with ability to work in a multi-tasking, changing environment,
· Honest, Sincere and Hard worker with a high level of Integrity.
WORK EXPERIENCES (CANADA): 2014 – 2016
Total: 2 years’ experience in industrial automation and quality control of electrical components industries
· Interacted with project manager to develop programs for automatic control of a robotic machine via the computer to reduce errors and increase accuracy of the parts inspected
· Collaborated with team to design and develop a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) based control panel which resulted in the implementation of a continuous monitoring system for a 3 phase induction motor driven by a variable frequency drive
· Developed user interface for SCADA and HMI (Human Machine Interface) using GE Fanuc’s ‘Proficy iFIX 5.0’ and ‘Vijeo Designer softwares respectively
· Created reports for clients as part of the ISO 9001 standards
· Maintained the target set by the company in the production of car seat parts for Mercedes and Chrysler
· Provided value to the end customer by participating in good manufacturing practices (GMP)
Majored in Robotics and Control;
Project on Medical Robotics – Telesurgery
• Operated the coordinate measuring machine (CMM) to inspect the various features of the machine parts produced and applied safe boundaries according to the requirements of the client, thus producing quality products envisioned by the company.
• Created dimensional reports of the parts produced and subsequently sent to the project manager for any needed changes before sending it to the client as part of the quality process inspection.
• Developed programs to automatically control the CMM via the computer to reduce errors and increase accuracy of the parts inspected.
• Build spindles for Mercedes electric powered car seats in accordance with the work instructions
• Assisted production robots in manufacturing approximately 3000 car seat parts per day, maintaining the target set by the company
• Checked for defects in seat parts such as abnormal paint, improper screws or excessive grease to ensure company reputation for high quality
• Oversaw maintenance of automated robots by providing pre-requisites such as bolts, nuts and roller cages, enhancing Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) to almost 90%
• Responsible for processing the poultry to provide value to the end customer.
• Participated in the company orientation to equip my selves with the rules and the principles of food handling and processing
• Received well done cards from lead hands for hard work and dedication