My practical and academic knowledge meet
A resourceful civil engineer who is vastly experienced in engineering works in different international projects, and highly motivated individual who has a clear understanding the role und responsibilities, committed to provide a high quality service to every client and project I works on .currently looking for employment in an leader company to evaluate my career and skills .
– Arabic : (Mother Tongue).
– English : (Very good).
– Germany : (Fair).
Computer Skills :
<SPAN style=”FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; mso-bidi-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt”>Education:</SPAN><SPAN style=”FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; mso-bidi-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt”><SPAN style=”mso-spacerun: yes”> </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style=”FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; mso-bidi-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt”>
Graduation : Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Public Works
Department), Ain Shams University .2000
Graduation Grade : Very Good.
Graduation Project : Surveying applications.
Project Grade : Very Good.</SPAN><SPAN style=”FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; mso-bidi-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt”><![if !supportEmptyParas]><![endif]></SPAN><SPAN style=”FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; mso-bidi-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt”><![if !supportEmptyParas]><![endif]></SPAN>
Total Experience: 16 years
Current job since may 2012 – current
Working as Construction manager for SAASCO Group OIL & GAS AND REAL STATE
Sub contractor for Halliburton Saudi Arabia
PROJECTS : RESEDENTIAL , OIL & GAS and well water RO PLANT to serve compounds
1. Al murooj compound consist of 600 furnished beds, with Recreation centre and SPA.
2. Al hawiyah RO PLANT and potable water tank GLS ( glass lined steel )
3. Al salam compound consist of 43 villas .
4. Al uddhiliya pipe rack , deluge skid footings , train area and foundation for refinery tanks.
5. Al hasa hospital maintenance, renovation and erecting GLS elevated tank .
EMEL ` SCOPE
Ø Tender analyses .
Ø material evaluation THROUGH THE PROJECT SPECIFICATION .
Ø site mobilization execution .
Ø steel fabrication supervision .
Ø Reviewing shop drawings .
Ø Invoicing .
Ø Site execution .
Ø Time scheduling .
Ø Inspection Test Plan (ITP) monitoring .
Ø Reporting (Subcontractor performance) .
Ø Authority permission ( municipality permissions ) .
Ø Safety precautions .
Ø achieving progress report .
Ø mock up coordination .
Ø share creating contingency plan for safety issues and pouring operations .
1- Orascom construction industry FROM JUNE 2008 TO FEB. 2012
Working as (Senior CONSTRUCTION Engineer) at ORASCOM El_merk ( South Algeria )and skikda east Algeria
ü PROJECT 1 : LNG SKIKDA (water treatment station , central processing facilities , pipe rack, ( LNG, PROPANE, BUTANE,GLS TANKS )
RO PLANT TO SERVE SKIKDA AREA USING Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis System INCLUDING ( pumps, membrane, filters and chemicals ) all branded by AMPAC USA
main contractor KBR , client SONATRAC AND MINISTRY OF WATER AND IRRIGATION ALGERIA
ü PROJECT 2 : GAS HYDRATION, REFINARY EL MERK EAST ALGERIA
Main contractor PETROFAC, client SONATRAC ALGERIA
ü CONSTRUCTING WELL WATER RO PLANT WITH GLS TANKS
ü PUMP STATIONARY
ü REFINARY TANKS
ü ALL RAFT FOUNDATION FOR GAS PROCESSING AND ERECTING OF GLS TANKS USING RING GROOVE CONNECTIONS
· reviewing shop drawings .
· inspection follow up and logging responsibility .
· supervising site work .
· creating method of statement .
· Site coordination .
· achieving quality plan and procedures .
· following the inspection test plan (ITP) .
· progress reports .
· In general: Design review and Site Supervision for a LNG Plant with HFO Supercritical Boilers FOOTINGS .
· In particular: Lead, direct and monitor the site engineers and inspectors .
· Monitor and inspect and mechanical erection / installation / commissioning activities of the Contractor with regards to progress, compliance with the Contract and applicable codes / standards, quality, safety and environmental acceptance. ONLY AS CIVIL works .
· Review and approve Contractor’s erection / installation / commissioning work method statements.
· Review and approve site related general design / engineering matters submitted by the Contractor.
· Review and approve Contractor’s site quality assurance / quality control (QA/QC) system proposed for all mechanical erection / installation / commissioning activities.
· Review and approve the proposed test procedures for materials / equipment / plant to be tested on Site by the Contractor. Witness such tests and review the related test reports.
· Monitor and verify Contractor’s work progress in the respective area for the purpose of progress payments and assist the Project Manager in issuing the payment certificates with all necessary backup.
· Attend the regular (daily / weekly) Site coordination meetings with the Contractor and the monthly progress review meeting.
§ Train area/ fractionation and off site works besides tanks [LNG,_PROPANE,_ BUTAN ) CONTROL BLDG.
§ Substations, fire buildings and commissioning.
2- KEO INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING ABU-DAHBI : (From JUNE. 2007 to MAY 2008).
Working as RESIDENT ENGINEER FOR TWO HIGH RISE BULDINGS .
ü Testing analysis .
ü RFI Coordination .
ü Submittals approval .
ü Shop drawings reviewing .
ü Daily progress reports .
ü Mockup coordinator .
PO: 1786 Doha, Qatar.
Tel: +9744666891/ 2, 3
3- Qatarco for Trading and Contracting: (From AUG. 2001 to March 2007).
Working as PROJECT ENGINEER
Emel Scope :
ü RESEDENTIAL BUILDINGS , SUB STATIONS and DEWATERING .
ü RAS LAFAN SEA WATER PURIFICATION PLANT USING RO METHOD .
OUR COMPANY TASK FOR Seawater Purification TO HANDLE units WHICH are manufactured to eliminate a large amount of salts and other minerals from seawater using RO. WITH equipment does the filtration by employing a high-pressure pump to salty water forcing it through semi-porous membranes denying salts and other organics from flowing through.
WE WERE CONSULTING BY PURE AQUA INC. FOR TESTING AND COMMISSIONNING
ü Revise project drawings, comparing architectural and structural drawings.
ü with MEP DRAWINGS .
ü Preparing structural Shop drawings for the project .
ü Follow up concrete cubes compressive strength results .
ü Preparing invoices for sub-contractors and client .
ü Follow up and coordinating with electromechanical contractors .
ü Presence at coordination meetings between owner, consultant, Main contractor and other sub-
ü contractors .
ü Follow up finishing works , materials submission for plaster, wooden doors, paints, aluminum, and
ü landscaping and mock up coordination .
ü Contracts, Quotations and material submissions .
Emel can do as general
• Undertake technical and feasibility studies and site investigations.
• Develop detailed designs.
• Assess the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertake risk management in specialist roles.
• Supervise tendering procedures and put together proposals.
• Manage, supervise and visit contractors on site and advise on civil engineering issues.
• Oversee the work of junior staff, or mentor civil engineers throughout the chartership process.
• Communicate and liaise effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients.
• Think both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
• Manage change, as the client may change their mind about the design, and ensure relevant parties are notified of changes in the project.
• Lead teams of other engineers, perhaps from other organizations or firms.
• Compile, check and approved reports.
• Use computer-aided design (CAD) packages for designing projects.
• Plans, organizes, schedules, and supervises the campus facilities maintenance operations with the campus operation, including supervisory responsibilities.
• Establishes job priorities and time frames for Maintenance Staff.
• Monitors completion of job assignments through frequent field observation and inspections to ensure compliance with standards and instruction and revises instructions and time frames as necessary.
• Responsible for training employees on equipment, task procedures, work standards and proper safety procedures.
• Technical competence .
• Strong numeracy and IT skills .
• Excellent communication and team working skills .
• Ability to work to budgets and deadlines .
• knowledge of relevant building legislation .
• Attention to detail, combined with the ability to oversee large projects .
• Negotiation and leadership skills .
• A creative approach to problem-solving .
• A flexible approach .
FINALLY IT GIVES ME ENTHUSIASM AND COURAGE TO BE A RELIABLE PART OF YOUR TEAM, PROMISING TO DO AS BEST AS I CAN THROUGH MY ACADEMIC AND PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE TO SERVE OUR TEAM.
EMEL YACOUB ATIA