Bachelor of Science Business Management
University of Manila – Manila, NCR SY: 2003 – 2008
Esteban Abada High School – Manila, NCR SY: 1996 – 2000
Dedicated and focused; well organized and has excellent communication skills, has initiative towards work, team player with a proven ability to work proactively and can adapt easily in a complex and busy environment. Work very well independently and as a team member. Flexible, quick learner and hard working
• Oral and written communication
• Highly competitive
• Interpersonal skills
• Strong with derivatives
• Cash handling expertise
• Cheerful Strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong interpersonal skills
Alireza Group of Company (Adidas) – Manama, Capital Governorate 04/2017 – Current
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assessing customer needs and providing assistance and information on product features
• Welcoming customers to the store and answering their queries
• Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
• Actively seek customers in store remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available option
• Preparation of Daily Sales Report
• Identified prospects’ needs and developed appropriate responses along with information on products and services that would be suitable.
• Maintained an extensive knowledge of competitors, their offerings and their presence in assigned territory.
Ingress Partners (Second Cup Coffee Shop) – Janabiya 09/2016 – 02/2017
• Barista and food service duties including preparing coffee, cappuccino, espresso
• Maintain excellent client and customer relation
• Cash and cash out functions
• Ensuring strict compliance with Compass’ Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Possess clear and effective communication skill
• Maintained regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
Restaurant Team Member
Americana Company – Manama, Capital Governorate 11/2014 – 09-2016
• Achieves CHAMPS standards by executing CSL behavioural standards for Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality and Speed of Service.
• Knows restaurant and shift goals and works to achieve them.
• Demonstrates Teamwork by helping others when they need it without having to be asked, coaches and supports other team members.
• Demonstrates Belief in People by treating fellow Team Members with respect and Recognizing them regularly using CHAMPS cards.
• Handled money, balanced tills, processed credit card payment batches and prepared bank deposits.
• Routinely cleaned work areas, glassware and silverware throughout each shift.
Philippine Red Cross, National Headquarters – Manila, NCR 01/2011 – 07/2014
• Prepared and issued receipts for Blood Program, Membership and General Fund Fees.
• Issuance of receipt for chapter remittances.
• Check preparation for General Funds, Blood Program and Fund Campaign.
• Issuance of check for General Funds, Blood Program, Memberships and Fund Campaign.
• Summarize and track deposits through bank account.
• Encode all chapter receipts through NAV (accounting system).
• Deliver accurate records regarding financial transactions.
• Responded to customer requests via telephone and email.
• Verified data integrity and accuracy.
• Adhere to PRC procedure and process.
Philippine Red Cross, National Headquarters – Manila, NCR 12/2009 – 01/2011
• Assisting in preparation of monthly and end of year financial report.
• Encoding all vouchers of general funds and chapters.
• Filling all vouchers of general funds and chapters.
• Reconciled all types of bank accounts with updated information.
• Maintained accurate and complete documentation for all financial department procedures.
• Provided key clerical and administrative support to senior accounting staff.
• Adhere to PRC procedure and process.