EMMANUEL MORENO PAYUMO
#17 Terguel St., Sta. Rosa Heights – West,
Brgy. Tartaria, Silang, Cavite 4118, Philippines
Email: [email protected]
Contact Nos. +63922-9440871 / +63995-0146335
Personal Circumstances Date of Birth : January 1, 1957
Civil Status : Married
Spouse’s Name : Sylvia Villareal Payumo
Height : 5’9”
Weight : 185 lbs.
Objective To hold a position that will fit my qualifications and work experience and positively
contribute to the growth of the organization using the management skills and knowledge I
acquired in the 35 years of professional work.
Work Experience 2004 – 2015 Psylemm Waterworks Services, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna,
Chief Executive Officer
· Equipped with his vast experience in the waterworks industry, he was tasked to overturn the floundering state of the waterworks system of a big real estate project in Sta. Rosa City, Laguna. In a period of only six (6) months was able to reverse the state of the water system from struggling to a profit-generating business through improved customer relations and efficient day to day operations.
1986 – 2004 Laguna Management & Services Corporation, San Pedro City,
Vice-President for Operations
· Promoted to the position, oversaw the overall operations of the company including but not limited to attaining the fiscal objectives of the company but also targeted expansion areas for the operations by soliciting new clients for the company and creating harmonious relations with both national and local government agencies for the smooth and orderly conduct of our operations.
1981 – 1986 Laguna Management & Services Corporation, San Pedro City,
· Reporting directly to the Vice-President for Operations, supervised and managed the day to day waterworks operations of the company. Overseeing the activities of at least 40 personnel, made sure that the domestic water supply of the company’s 10,000 consumers are satisfied with our water supply
and the tariff collections of their monthly water consumption are kept at a high collection percentage.
1980 – 1981 Paperflow Incorporated, Quezon City, Philippines
· Reporting directly to the Sales Director, supervised the day to day activities of my sales team and guided them to attain the sales objectives set by the company.
1979 – 1980 Paperflow Incorporated, Quezon City, Philippines
· Under the supervision of my Team Sales Manager, solicited sales from hotel, hospital, institutional retail outlets and institutional service providers and was a consistent top earner for the company.
Educational Attainment 1976 – 1979 Adamson University, City of Manila, Philippines
BS Industrial Engineering Year
3rd to 5th Year College
1973 – 1976 De La Salle University, City of Manila, Philippines
BS Industrial Management Engineering
1st to 3rd Year College
1969 – 1973 Don Bosco Technical Institute, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Finished 1st to 4th Year High School
1962 – 1969 Don Bosco Technical Institute, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Finished Pre-School to 6th Grade
Other Skills & Talents Computer Literate – knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows Applications
Proficient in English and Filipino written and oral communications
Analytical and system oriented worker
Team player and good motivator
Easily adapts to new work environment