PMO Analyst | PMO Coordinator
07828732142 | [email protected]
PMO Analyst with vast experience in multiple markets gained over several years within both private and public sector organisations. Offers a high level of professionalism coupled with a good degree of technical knowledge, process and delivery skills. Confidently interfaces with all levels of technical and non-technical team members with proven ability to engage with team members to ensure projects are delivered within pre-agreed timelines.
Project Management Office | risk management | project monitors | financial tracking | work stream management| Prince2 | project assurance | status reports | project budgets | portfolio analysis | governance structure | delivery and development | control processes | documentation | stakeholder management | customer satisfaction | PMO services | project lifecycle | quality assurance | compliance | progress updates | programme reviews | project administrations | resource management | management information | change management | action points | staffing schedules | issue resolution | improved delivery | MS Project | business units | project milestones | reporting systems
PMO AnalysT: Hornix UK (February 2016 – May 2016)
PMO Analyst tasked with supporting the PMO team including several Project Managers, Programme Managers and ensuring the various multi-disciplined teams work cohesively to achieve the ultimate common goal:
· Capturing, validating mitigating and monitoring risks to alleviate stresses with the projects
· Updating the Raid Log and interpreting data to make the project process more efficient
· Evaluated all critical paths within the projects and recommended areas for improvement
· Updating and monitoring weekly progress reporting which aided the PMO Analyst and Project manager teams to formulate new process and structure within failing projects
· Managing project administration and delivering a clearer message to stakeholders within the business.
· Ensuring the Change management guidelines are followed in every project.
· Assessing impacts of change requests and further impact to programmes future state.
· Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
· Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
PMO: The Liberty Experience (July 2015 –February 2016)
Worked closely with several Project Managers to develop a clear strategy, action points, project lifecycles and increase internal customer satisfaction. Devised key documentation which presented a clear set of PMO services to include
· weekly project status reports
· Implanted and managed the major programme Milestone Tracker
· Undertook all data management responsibility to mitigate risk
· Created project plans in conjunction with various business units
· Correlated all change requests within the project scope
· Monitored the implementation of the programme staffing schedule
· Managed regular on-boarding and off-boarding of various project resources on SharePoint to prevent slacks
· Facilitating and coordinating all related project meetings, took minutes and escalated agreed Risks and Issues.
PMO Project Administrator: Trinity Chapel London (Oct 2010- June 2015)
· Produced status reporting requirements and ensured all status reporting was submitted on time.
· Managed and tracked attendance and resource loading on the projects.
· Maintained and updated Projects documentation on SharePoint.
· Monitoring and controlling purchase order status through to closure.
· Planning, maintenance, and administration of the project change control system
· Managed document control and document library set up throughout the project lifecycle.
· Managed the PMO mailbox and maintained the team SharePoint site.
· Organised meeting rooms, prepared and distributed meeting packs and took minutes.
Project admin Lead/ HR Adviser: Learning and Skills Improvement Service (July 2008 – Sep 2010)
PMO Admin Duties
· Assisted the LSIS relocation project which primarily involved the relocation of the London office to Coventry.
· Producing weekly status report and monthly checkpoint report.
· Booked meeting rooms online to ensure there were hot-desking facilities for all staff in the Coventry office.
· Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
· Organizing meetings and taking minutes of the meeting and chasing agreed on actions to ensure they are completed before the due date.
· Managed TUPE transfer following the merger of two organizations.
· Responsible for creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
· Drafted new employment contract to reflect the changes in working conditions and requirements including flexible working.
· Delivery of all aspects of HR Operations including joiners, leavers , induction, absence, appraisals/ performance management, monthly payroll processing/checking, annual salary review
· Managing the creation of the new LSIS remuneration review and appraisal scheme.
· Created and implemented the recruitment policy and procedure.
· Managed payroll process by liaising with LSIS payroll provider to facilitate accurate and timely payment of staff salaries.
· Providing expert advice and support to business managers on all issues relating to policies and procedures as well as supporting managers in the re-organization/restructure /redesign of service areas.
Chartered Member: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Prince2 Qualified
Masters of Science (MSc ) Human Resource Management: Oxford Brookes University , Oxford Bachelor of arts (BA) Phiosophy and Sociology Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria _______________________________________________________________________________________________
Personal and Professional Attributes
Highly motivated, flexible to the needs of the business and a great team player. Intelligent, professional and supportive by nature. Keen to achieve results in the most challenging of circumstances. Technically strong with products such as MS Project, MS Office and SharePoint.