• SCADA Engineer [Alfanar/DAR Engineering – Saudi Arabia] – Responsible for the consolidation/integration of all Substations and Power Plants for all Regional Control Center (RCCs-Kingdom wide) that includes Full Graphics Display editing (one line diagram) and Database (ORACLE Platform) build up for the National Grid-SA(Emergency National Control Center and National Control Center) using GE-Alstom E-Terra Habitat Platform EMS/SCADA System.
• Senior Engineer [National Grid Corporation of the Philippines] – Responsible for the development, modification, configuration, maintenance and improvement of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition(SCADA) and Energy Management Applications of Regional Area Control (RCC) Man-Machine Interface (MMI). Updates, modifies, and configures the database entries of Regional Control Center and Area Control Center .SCADA/EMS MMI. Implements the development, testing and integration of new functions and view inter-active and real-time programs for utility and/or maintenance purposes. Performs integration and commissioning of new stations and remote field devices into the RCC Man-Machine Interface (MMI).
• Principal Engineer [National Transmission Corporation] – Responsible for the implementation, revisions and updates of SCADA and Full Graphics Display System of all Substation Automation System (SAS) and Area Control Center System. Implements the development, testing and integration of new functions and view inter-active and real-time programs for utility and/or maintenance purposes. Conduct technical studies and submit recommendations on the improvement, expansion and upgrading of the SCADA system.
• Principal Engineer [National Power Corporation] – Responsible for the implementation, revision and updates on the GE-XA21 database and the User Interface displays. Documents all changes and updates on the system software and the database and regularly make backups of the database for recovery purposes.
Regularly monitor the status of all related equipments of the GE-XA21- SCADA/EMS system and perform necessary corrections in case of failure. Perform preventive maintenance activities on all GE-XA21 SCADA/EMS equipment. Implement the necessary revisions to existing software modules of the GE-XA21 SCADA/EMS Subsystem to meet the demands of the changing power system.
• Information System Analyst [Guarantee Fund for Small & Medium Enterprises] – Responsible for systems analysis of existing programs for upgrading/revisions. Performs hardware maintenance of all Microcomputers.