YNNA “ERCELINA “ DEOGRACIAS JOCSON
I am an innovative, results-driven self-starter with a passion for strategy and creative thinking. Having over 15 years of total project management ( Full marketing services , Public Relations both corporate & brand Image building, Crisis Management and below the line Activation ) agency side marketing, client services, and sales operations experience, enables me to simplify complex corporate strategies and to translate them into cost-effective and realizable campaign program. My proven project management, analytical, creative, and leadership skills have been instrumental in successfully implementing communication and activation campaigns, process improvements, and events that yielded efficiency and increment sales as well as improved superb client satisfaction.
Accounts managed/worked on: Wyeth Philppines, Glaxo Wellcome, Procter and Gamble, Colgate Palmolive, SCA-Hygiene, Globe Telecom and Smart Communications to name a few
• Specialties: (From Conceptualization to execution) Brand Marketing, Events Management & Directing, Creative Communications, Public/ media Relations, Strategy, Program/Project Management, Account Management, Experiential Marketing, Relationship Management, Shopper /Customer Relations Marketing, Negotiation, Sales Operations, Process Improvement, Training, Sales Collateral, & Integrated Marketing Programs
• Overall (creative & technical ) Event Directing / Scriptwriting (Roadshows/ corporate launches/ Fashion Shows,
• AVP producer/ creative directing/Writer
• Line / Executive Producer
PROFFESSIONAL RELATIONS, MARKETING AND EVENTS DIRECTOR May 1999 to present , Marikina City
PR, MARKETING & EVENTS DIRECTOR , Luminesce Creative Communications is a creative marketing communications firm backed up by 16 (SIXTEEN ) years of experience in TOTAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT that specializes in producing marketing communication requirements from Direct Marketing, Integrated & Relationship (customer related) marketing, Total Brand Image building, Special project management; special events& brand activations; public relations and creatives (graphic design) . We conceptualize, supply and execute brand marketing
and promotional activities for corporations, malls, schools, retail stores stores, etc. Specialty services include nationwide mall tour activities, Corporate or product launches, Roadshows,campus tours; festivals; promo activities for supermarkets; wet-markets; hospitals; health centers & barangays; organizational activities.
Our PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE makes us the best in the industry. Giving world class quality without the overload of cost.
We worked side by side with our clients from conceptualization to actual implementation. We help build their brand and increase sales through a cost effective and result oriented marketing and activations campaign.
( please see attached Luminesce roster of executed campaign success)
– We have increased 20% incremental sales from our cost-effective and below the line activations and Interactive Marketing programs
– Marketed and build brand awareness to the consumers nationwide
PR & EVENTS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT 1994-1995 , MALATE MANILA ERGON POINT INC
Role and Responsibilities
– Implements client projects on a day-to-day basis, under supervision of PR & EVENTS MANAGER
– Writes and edits press materials including news releases, executive bios, fact sheets, backgrounders and pitches. Must be able to thoughtfully compile and decipher information to create interesting media stories.
– Drafts business documents for clients including key messages, media and events briefing documents, executive summaries and wrap-up reports.
– Pitches news media on a regular basis for a variety of agency clients.
– Coordinates a variety of media events including formal press conferences, major announcements, grand openings, roundtables, one-on-one executive interviews, in-studio media tours, satellite media tours, deskside briefings and more.
– Coordinates and researches event logistics including coordination with third-party vendors.
– Conducts in-depth research and analysis for new business development and client communications plans.
– Prepares Marketing and media plans/ campaigns for presentation to client
– Writes case studies, award entries and capability documents for agency promotion and new business development.
– Assists with coordination of expenses for client budgets.
– Responsible for media monitoring and media coverage reports.
– Responsible for providing creative input for brainstorms related to client projects and new business opportunities.
– Handled Marketing & PR Plans from concept to execution ( Media Launched) and Campaign
1. Caltex –Sci Art program
2. Vidal Sassoon Fashion Launch
3. Cosmos Bottling Sales launch and Annual Sales convetion
4. Procter & Gamble Corporate events and PR
5. Alaska ( Gen Milling) Corporate PR
6. Jolt Cola Tri – Media launch and bar tour
7. Coca-cola sales launch
8. Sandoz Philipines – Osteoporosis Nationwide Campaign ( PR & Events)
-Doctors and hospital tie-ups, Clubs and elite club organization tie-ups
9. Gatorade corporate Launch
AD & PROMO ASSISTANT 1993-1994 , CAINTA RIZAL STA. LUCIA EAST GRAND MALL
Role and Responsibilities
– Assist AD & Promo Manager in the conceptualization & execution of promotional & marketing campaigns, special events, launches and concerts of the mall ( Supermarket, Department Store, cinema & Bowling center)
Sourcing of celebrities , models, talents, suppliers for the mall events, shoots, etc
Organizing and implementing shoots for the mall, supermarket, department store, bowling center and cinema
– Media liasoning, writing and launches
– Handles and translate customer survey weekly and translate them into an effective marketing and events program for the mall and tenants in assisting them to increment sales
– Directly handles customer service program
Major projects handled:
1. Grand Launch of the new wing ( Fashion Show, Concert and media launch)
2. Launch of bowling center ( pre-event shoot & media event launch)
3. Launch of Department Store ( Pre-event media shoot and event launch –fashion show)
COPY WRITER & ADMIN ASST 1992-1993 , ORTIGAS CENTER FIL-ESTATE REALTY COMPANY
Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, brochures and pamphlets.
Writes words and text for television commercials, radio, jingles, websites, press releases, flyers, and direct mail literature.
• Report Directly to the Copy & creative head
• Write copy for ads, brochures, TV spots, radio, and other forms of advertising.
• Research the technical properties of the area or land.
• Develop unique, new concepts.
• Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
• Work with account executives to determine client needs and budget.
• Ensure campaign stays within budget.
• Work with art directors to create ideas.
• Assist in writing scripts for the sales launch and launches of the property
• Report to the Managing director for the administrative work
• Prepares job orders and coordinates with supliers/vendors
• Media placement
• Monitoring of budgets and payments for the suppliers
Bachelor of Arts & Sciences, Mass Communications 1992
St. Theresa’s Collage, Cebu City
Corporate PR coordinator
1994-1995 (3 months) Children Sci-Art Empowerment -Caltex
• Assists in the selection of the winners
• Planned, managed and assisted in team events and fundraising efforts
• Negotiated contracts with media for PR campaign
Girl Empowerment Program ( Building Self-confident Teens program)
1999-2001 ( 2 yrs)
In cooperation with DEPED, CHED, LOCAL GOVERNMENTS NATIONWIDE, RPN 9/ IB 13, & PROCTER & GAMBLE
FOR THE BENEFIT OF : “adopt a school program”
• Producer/ Events and Marketing Director
• Marketing Arm ( negotiated for media partners nationwide and on-ground and TV sponsors)
• Over-all project management & Event Director
• Sourcing of talents, event staging suppliers and 300 manpower pool