Billing and collection assistant with almost 8 months of experience in commercial building and 9 months and counting as junior bookkeeper now in the same company. Aspire to continuously harness my skills and knowledge to utilize my potential to the fullest and to meet the expectation of the company to the best of my ability.
– Worked directly with manager and clients.
– Formulated, prepared and issued bills of CUSA, utilities and other income attributes to tenants.
– Prepared daily collection report of parking, fixed charges and other income.
– Defined and determined collection efficiency on CUSA Utilities and other income.
-Prepared monthly collection disbursement report to be submitted to client
-Handles petty cash fund
– On-time billing for manpower and contract cost
– Handles 39 accounts of REMS with almost 300 project-based employee
– Accurate and timely checking of Daily time record (DTR) of 39 accounts
– Prepared check requisition for suppliers and contractor’s
– On-time monitoring in Daily Collection Report of the projects