Evangeline C. Timbol
Address: # 14 Ilino Cruz St., Vergara, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Mobile no: +639566971015
Home phone: (02) 573-2988
Email Add: [email protected]
Over eleven years experience in a semi-conductor industry. Operates machine modules which include machine repair, preventive maintenance activities and production support. Also works as Admin Coordinator to action all admin-related concerns of the group. Certified to train co-workers in operating production machines. Knowledgeable in MS office such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Hardworking, dedicated and organized person who meets all deadlines and produces results on given time.
Intel Technology Philippines Inc. (General Trias, Cavite) 2000 – 2008
A leading microprocessor company
Manufacturing Technician-Operator 2004 – 2008
Responsible in sustaining and repairing assigned machine, performs monthly, quarterly and annual preventive maintenance activities. Make passdown report for incoming shift. Create equipment trouble report for future reference. Ensure proper endorsement with counterpart on other team especially during critical times.
• Ensured 90% tool availability on machines with hard down condition by performing repair and trouble shooting activities. Maintaining machine’s production mode status. Thus, was recognized by supervisor and module engineer for performing the repair.
• Met average target capacity output of 3,500 units per shift by performing preventive maintenance (PM) on machine’s scheduled for PM ensuring machine’s efficiency.
• Inititiated processing of priority lot needed by moving in from one station to another hitting the target lot of 1,200 units on that particular schedule. Was later on recognized by supervisor on assigned area.
• Received Instant Recognition Award from Product Engineer for supporting the engineering evaluation activities that lessened the production through put time (TPT) of lots on hold.
• Generated new Best Known Method (BKM) and productivity projects by participating on technical forums regarding providing solutions on equipment issues, improving yield and quality, productivity project.
Manufacturing Specialist 2000 – 2004
Assigned at Post Burn In Check (PBIC)test area. Operates and Handles the machine Schlumberger 9000 tester & Summit Handler. Acts as Material Handler (MH) when assigned MH is on leave.
• Produced output of 7,000 units exceeding the required commitment per shift of 6,000 units while maintaining good quality indicators through processing, strategizing and attending to all minor errors of machine assigned.
• Supported engineering lots/product by tracking, processing, pushing and monitoring lots, meeting critical timelines resulting to production or required output.
Integrated Microelectronics, Inc (Sta. Rosa, Laguna) 1997 – 2000
As Production Operator I’m assigned at Dynamic Test Area. Operates and ensures all the machines have a load at all time to meet and exceed the output goal for the day. Maintain machines in good condition so that it will deliver good output. Escalate to supervisor all encountered problem. Documents all the tested output (good units vs reject units) and make a report then send email to supervisor. Ensure proper endorsement to next group at the end of shift.
• Initiated troubleshooting of minor machine breakdown and parameters calibration supporting machine technician of peek schedule.
• Met target output given by supervisor without any quality issue at a given time.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Southern Luzon College (Dasmariñas, Cavite)
Associate in Computer Science 1995-1997
Intel Technology Philippines, Inc. 2005 – 2008
Basic & Advanced Electrical safety, 7 Steps Problem Solving, Hazardous Waste Storage and Management, Code of Conduct, Electro Static Discharge. Basic Pneumatics and Hydraulics, Hazwaste Handling and Storage. Structured Problem Solving.
Accelerated Manufacturing Technician Development Program (AMTEDP) May 2005
Intel Technology Philippines Inc.
Marital Status: Married
Languages: English and Filipino
Page 1 of 2