* Personal Information:-
Full name: Eyas Mohammad Hassan “Mohammad Bondouq”
Date of birth: 12 march 1988.
Place of birth: Zarqa-Jordan.
Marital status: single.
Resident address: Jordan, Az zarqa- new zarqa –26street.
E-mail :- [email protected]
Mobile no. : 00962-779900693
WhatsApp : 00962-779900693
v Scientific Qualification:-
2 years diploma in wadi al Seer College from2006 to2008 in specialization “industrialelectronics”
And graduate in 20082009 withAcceptablerating.
v Practical Experiences:-
· Training in Jordan petroleum refinery from 1stJuly 2007 until 1st September 2007 in Department of electrical and precision instruments.
· Employed in national paints company (resin factory) as a shift supervisor in control room from 14thjune 2008 till 3rd Aug. 2010.
· Employed in Teeba plastic factory as machines operator(computerized machines) from 5th Aug. 2010 till 30thApril 2011.
· Employed in Jordanian French uranium mining company (AREVA) as electronic maintenance technician from 1st may2011 till 1st february2012.
· Self-employed as electronic maintenance technician by repairing electronic equipment’s from 2nd February 2012 till 2nd January 2013.
· Employed in international pharmaceutical research center (IPRC) as validation assistant from 2nd January 2013 till 30th august 2013.
· Employed in Al-Rashed foods as maintenance supervisor from 2nd September 2013 till 1st September 2017.
v Job Profile:-
· Programming, Hydraulic and Pneumatic set-up of PLC controlled machinery, and troubleshooting automated machine systems.
· Good with use of AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Access, MSWord, RSLogix, and VF drive software programs.
· Good in the design, programming, and troubleshooting of various panel view touch screen applications related to automated machine systems.
· Using control and measuring devices in control room.
· Experienced in using computer based Preventative Maintenance and Spare Parts stores systems ( JDE ).
· Able to work from verbal instructions, blueprints, wiringdiagrams, schematics, technical publications and instructions bulletins.
· Installed, adjusted, modified, verified, calibrated and tested operation of power systems, specialized electrical systems and panels, circuitry, electrical chassis, appliances, portable electrical equipment in accordance with the followed system.
· Performed preventative maintenance on electrical panels and distribution systems.
· Electrical problem troubleshooting.
· Good experience in VFD and DC drive.
· Work on several types of control panels
· General maintenance & preventive maintenance.
· Knowing how to work on Microelectronicdevices.
· Work with (SOP) system.
· Detect and repair many electronic faults.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as good verbal communications skills.
· Strong troubleshooting ability to resolve electrical & mechanical defects.
· Good Experience in industrial equipment repair including motor controls (AC & DC), electrical print reading and interpretations, trouble shooting of control systems, and electric devices for high speed packaging/processing equipment.
· Spare parts ware house management and stock planning
· Spare parts data base management and recording.
· Finding spare parts replacement and technical discussions with the local and foreign suppliers.
· Preventive maintenance.
· Training from ALGADE about radiation protection of workers, radioactivitymeasurements, radioactivityand interactionswith matter – biological effects.
· Training of civil defense and first aidFrom General Directorate Of Jordanian Civil Defense.
· Have recommendation letter from Jordanian French uranium mining company (AREVA).
· English language IELTS overall band score 5.5 (speaking 6, writing 5, reading 5, listening 5).
· Excellent computer skills (office, A+, ICDL, and good in AutoCAD).
· Course in CCNA.
· Ability to learn.
· Working hard under pressure.
· Interested fishing, hunting, diving, Table tennis, chess & internet.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Good in using GPS options.
· Have driving license from Jordan & Saudi Arabia.
· Can work in shifts system.