Lead and train airline professional to work in a cost effective manner in a rapidly changing and challenging environment in order to achieve service and operational efficiency.
Played a vital role in the migration of departure control system coordinating with different departments and stakeholders within the company while constantly sharing information and communicating with latest updates for the switchover.
Team leader at Qatar Airways Hub transfers, leading a team of sixty members on shift bases with a proven track record of highest level of service and operational efficiency wherein saving huge costs for the airline enabling service recovery.
Mr. Thushara perera, Qatar Airways
Mr. Noumane zahaouani, Qatar airways
· Responsible for check in, boarding, transfers, baggage reconciliation, understanding of weight and balance, and load control.
· Well versed with lost and found and baggage claims.
· Organizing shift resources, profiling flights for potential denied boarding, miss connections, short connections, rerouting of disrupted customers including security offloads, handling VIP movements including guests of CEO, monitoring staff performance and adherence to SOPs, LOPs, safety and security at all times.
· Successfully led a team of trainers and trained 500 ground personnel with new departure control system (ALTEA) at Qatar Airways Hub in Doha.
· Certified trainer of technical and soft skills training by Qatar Airways.
· Developed several training programs including customer handling, living in Qatar and ALTEA customer management for beginners and advanced level participants.
· Played vital role in agreement of various processes with different stakeholders within the company.
· Developed several LOPs for Qatar Airways ground services at Doha Hub.
· Executed duties of Senior Customer Service Agent at Qatar. Airways premium terminal.
· Responsible for check in, boarding, transfers.
· Organizing shift resources, profiling flights for potential denied boarding, miss connections, short connections, rerouting of disrupted customers including security offloads, handling VIP movements including guests of CEO.
· Received letter of appreciation from ambassador of USA for excellent service provided to the congressman while in transit.
· Developed resource allocations and fine tuned resource optimization at premium terminal.
Diwan al Emiri, Doha – Qatar
2003 – 2007
· Responsible for local and international purchases of various requests from the Royal Family of Qatar.