Permanent Home Address: No. 20A Tunji, Oluwatayo Close
Off Atinuke Ologunde Street, Ogudu G.R.A Lagos, Nigeria Current
Postal Address:ABI -Alchemy Business Intelligence
Irorun Plaza, 4th Floor, 65, Kudirat Abiola Way,
FINBAR ILUOBE Telephone: 07039514512
To enhance my working capacities, professional skills, Business Efficiencies and to serve my organization in best possible way with sheer determination and commitment.
I am an adaptable individual with International orientation. I have diverse range of Business/ Administrative skills. My core strengths are: Result orientation, analytical and big picture thinking, stakeholders’ management, creative problem solving, organizational culture analysis, competition analysis. My ability to face different tasks and make a positive contribution quickly at any level in the public and private sector is therefore not in doubt. I am always willing to update my intellectual capacity to remain relevant.
Marital Status : Married |Gender: Male | D.O.B: 24th March, 1973 | State of Origin: Edo: Local Government Area: Esan North –East |Religion: Christianity
Leeds Thomas Danby College, Leeds, United Kingdom 2006-2007
National Vocational Qualification (NVQ װ ) in Customer Care
Diploma in Computer Literacy and Information Technology
Leeds Metropolitan University, Leeds, United Kingdom 2003-2005
Master International Business (MAIB)
National Youth Service Corps (N.Y.S.C.) Lagos State 2002-2003
Accessports Nig. Ltd (7a, Creek Road Apapa-Lagos)
Ambrose Alli University Edo State 1998-2001
Bachelor (Hons) Public Administration (B.P.A.) (2nd Class Lower)
Edo State University 1995-1998
Diploma Public Administration (D.P.A.) (Merit)
Avec Systems Benin City Edo-State 1993-1994
Certificate in Computer Appreciation (Merit)
Holy Trinity Grammar School (S.S.C.E) Edo State 1989-1993
IT Skills: Microsoft word, PowerPoint Presentation, Desktop Publisher, Excel spread sheet and Database management.
Date: February, 2012-Present
Business Consultant : Alchemy Business Intelligence 65, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun Road Ikeja Lagos
• Analysing and interpreting data to generate actionable insights that provide market intelligence information.
• Anchoring trainings and workshops on Data/Big Data Analytics
• Meeting with business experts to understand current processes and future requirements
• Facilitating stakeholders workshops and document walkthroughs in order to get to root cause of client problems
• Carrying out “As Is” and “To Be” business process analysis and documentation
• Carrying out strategy formulation and advisory support for clients.
• Carrying out value chain and value system modelling, analysis and suggested solutions for operations and cost improvement of client’s businesses.
• Carrying out Business Cost Management (BCM) and efficiency improvement
• Reviewing bank statements and facility agreements, modelling spreadsheets (Financial modelling), generating variances and writing reports towards recovery of excess charges.
• Carrying out Turnaround Management (TM) for client organisations
• Formulating performance measurement policy anchored on measurable KPIs and analytics initiative.
Date: February 2010-January, 2012
Cash Teller/Marketer :Zenith Bank International Plc Ikoyi South-West Lagos
• Cash processing, counting received/working cash at beginning and end of shift
• Identification/validation of customers information before transaction and completion
• Accept cash deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip on completion of transaction
• Process cash withdrawals and inputting of confidential data into the data base
• Perform specialized tasks such as preparing cashier’s checks, personal money orders,
• Perform services for customers such as ordering bank ATM cards and cheque books
• Receive and verify loan payments, mortgage payments and utility bill payments
• Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank’s policy procedures
• Balance accurately, cash in cash drawer at end of each shift
• Dealing with customer’s inquiries on the telephone and face to face with a view to resolving issues/problems with customer’s accounts
• Initiate and open new accounts
• Market and promote banking products and services to customers
Date: February 2009- January 2010
Supervisor/Marketer: Olive Microfinance Bank 150, Awolowo way, Ikeja Lagos
• Direct marketing and mobilizing deposits from customers through selling of banking products.
• Sign up- Opening of new accounts and making cash deposit and withdrawer for customers
• Conducting team meeting and setting out strategy on how to increase in flow and client base.
• Vault treasure stock taking before start and finish of daily banking transaction.
• Attending management meetings and presenting weekly banking report activities summary.
• Conducting presentations with market associations, artisans, school heads etc. with a view of selling banking products and opening account.
Date: October 2007- Jan 2009
Supervisor/Marketer: Iluobe Oil & Marking Company Nig. Ltd Along Oshodi Apapa Express Way Lagos
• Stock monitoring, haulage taking and ordering of petroleum products(A.G.O, P.M.S & D.P.K)
• Dealing with customer’s queries, taking disciplinary action against erring staffs, training and recruitment of employees. Leveraging of service through sourcing of LPO & supply of petroleum products.
• Liaising with suppliers in ensuring prompt delivery of petroleum products to our clients
• Direct marketing of petroleum products to corporate institutions, companies and individuals.
Date: March 2006- September 2007 (International work experience)
Housing Administration/ Lettings Officer : Manningham Housing Association (M.H.A) Bank House, 30 Manor Row Bradford BD1 4QE U.K
• Assessing housing application forms in accordance to (M.H.A) policies and procedure
• Processing gardening and decoration grants application forms for tenants who meets the criteria
• Processing Right to Acquire application (R.T.A) for tenants who intend buying their properties
• Accurate Inputting of housing application details into SDM database
• Generating letters from the SDM database informing applicants of the result of their application
• Dealing with formal and informal complaints including monthly report coalition
• Scheme Inspection and handover of new developed properties with developers and local authority
• Arrangement of Pre Lettings viewing and home visits of potential tenants
• Proving reception cover duties when required and vetting housing application forms
• Liaising and networking with other agencies i.e. housing benefit, social services, police and NHS
• Dealing with application queries face to face with applicants, via email, letters and telephone
• Dealing with additional support information provided by applicants in respect if their application
• Dealing with cases of anti-social behaviour and other related tenancy management issues
• Making strategic choice decision in assessing proposed site for new schemes to be developed
• Assisting community initiative activities within the schemes geared towards community cohesion
• Carrying out Pre and Post inspection of void properties with other housing management teams
• Rent collection involves cash handling, setting up Direct Debit, Credit and Debit cards payments
• Account monitoring and chasing up payments from tenants whose rent accounts are in arrears
Date: October 2003 – February 2006 (International work experience)
Call Centre Agent (Telesales): Ge Capital Global Consumer Finance Unit A Bruntcliffe Way, West Yorkshire Leeds, U.K
• Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication
• Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects
• Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers
• Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations
• Support and provide superior service via phones, chasing up payments and collection due payment
• Calling and reminding customers when payments is due or when to make the next payment
• Managing and monitoring of account of customers who default in payment.
MS Excel, SPSS, Key Business Strategy and Analysis Models, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office Project. Desktop Publisher
Business Process Reengineering / Business Process Improvement
Strategy and Management Consulting
Playing football, watching English Premiership league (EPL), UEFA champions league and movies are my favourite hobbies. I also enjoy meeting people from diverse background and learning other culture and language thereby broadening my horizon and knowledge through contact and experience. I like travelling, listening to gospel and R ‘n’ B music at my leisure time.
Chief Dr. Peter Odion Omoijiade BSC (Hons) Bus. Admin, MSCMC, MBF, ACIB, ACIPMN, MIMC, MNIM & PhD
President/Executive Consultant ABI-Alchemy Business Intelligence
Address: Iroun Plaza, 4th Floor, 65, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun Road Ikeja-Lagos
Tel: +234-1-842-7942, +234-1-8427943
Mobile: +234-802-313-0658, +2348138534329
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
I give my consent for the Company to obtain and verify information from or with any source, as you deem appropriate for the assessment of my application for employment.
I declare that all information given by me in this application for employment hereto are true to the best of my knowledge and I have not willfully suppressed any material fact. I accept that if any of the information given by me in this application is in any way false or incorrect, my application may be rejected, any offer of employment may be withdrawn or my employment with the Company may be terminatedsummarily or I may be dismissed from the Company.