FOMBO Franklin FON
Che Street, Bamenda, North West Region-Cameroon, P.O Box 602 • +237 6776 98719 • [email protected]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Currently, lecturer in Information Technology at the Pyramid Polytechnic Bamenda.
· Over 5 years of experience in Higher Education Database Management at the National Polytechnic Bamenda.H
· Strong background in PC Installation, troubleshooting and Maintenance.
· Proven skills in Installation, Refill and maintenance of Laser and Multifunctional Printers (Color and Monochrome).
· Demonstrated ability in networking and network maintenance.
· Professional communication skills include fluency in English and average French.
· Educational qualification: Higher National Diploma in Computer Science.
· Computer skills include: – MS Office, internet and email
– Higher Education Specialized Software Program
– Corel Draw and Print Artist
– Adobe Photoshop and PageMaker
Lecturer in Computer Science 2013– Present
Pyramid Polytechnic, Bamenda, Cameroon
· Lecture in Computer Science
· Website administrator
· Network Installation and Maintenance
· PC and Printer Installation, Maintenance and Upgrading
Database Administrator/Computer Technician 2009 – 2013
National Polytechnic, Bamenda, Cameroon
· Managed, tested, debugged, documented and implemented School Management software for National Polytechnic, Progressive Comprehensive College and Government Bilingual High School Bamenda
· Worked directly with end-users to maximize efficiencies and user-friendliness
· Employed strong communication skills to “Train the Trainers”
· Maintained existing computer programs by making minor modifications as required
Electrical Technician 2007 – 2009
MABECAM Construction Company, Yaoundé, Central Region, Cameroon.
· Conducted research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of electrical equipments during commercial constructions.
· Supervised the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment
· Maintenance and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
Customer Service Representative 2003 – 2006
Ecumenical Mission for Peace and Development Foundation, Bamenda, Cameroon
· Answered inquiries from customers in person and on the phone
· Investigated and solved any customer concerns
· Accurately processed organization’s reports and correspondences in a fast-paced environment
· Resource person in an 8 days Training of Trainers in Computer Communication skills organized by the John Hopkins University in Collaboration with the Fomunyoh Foundation.
FOMBO Franklin FON Page 2 of 2
PRESIDENT CAMEROON NATIONAL YOUTH COUNCIL BAMENDA I 2010 – 2014
· Coordinate the activities of Youth organization in the Division
· Act as advocate between youth organizations and the government.
· Sort project funds from the government and distribute to local youth organizations
· Organize good governance workshops to train youth groups and organizations on organizational management, project management, evaluation and reporting.
· Carryout training with underprivileged youths on small holder poultry development and sustainable income generating projects.
CEO 2010 – Present
National Youth Development Organization, North West Cameroon
· Manage the day to day running of the organizations activities
· Minutes secretary in the Board of Directors Meeting.
· Signatory to the Account of the organization
· Initiate and sign major projects, contracts and correspondences on behalf of the organization.
· supervise projects and meet up with reporting deadlines.
Higher National Diploma in Computer Science 2010
HIBUMS Polytechnic Bamenda
Advanced Level Technical (Electrical Technology) 2007
Community Technical and Commercial College, Bafut, North West Cameroon
Longla Comprehensive College, Bamenda, North West Cameroon 2005
Vocational Trade Certificate (Certificate d’Aptitude Professionelle-CAP-Electrical Technology)
Ordinary Level Technical (Electrical Technology) 2001
· SANJOU CHRYSANTUS NDIKUM CEO Pyramid Polytechnic Bamenda – Cameroon
Tel: (+237) 670012550, email: [email protected]
· ACHU VINCENT MUYEH Sub Divisional Delegate of Agriculture and Rural Development – Mbengwi, Cameroon
Tel: (+237) 677578282, Email: [email protected]
· MR NGALLA GERALD: Accountant/Student Admission officer National Polytechnic Bamenda
Tel: (+237) 677914097, Email: [email protected]
· ROGAN TABOKO NYENTI, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Cameroon National Association for Family (CAMNAFAW) Douala,
Tel: (237+) 677293301, [email protected]
Bamenda the 7th of June 2016