6F LDM Bldg., Polaris St., Makati Ave., Makati City
May 2016 – present
· Manage the daily activities – such as inquiries, bookings and other related business matter.
· Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
· Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
· Daily supervision of the grounds keeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
· Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
· Conduct pre-event inspections of all rooms, concourses, clubs, seating areas and public areas prior gate opening for every event held at the Arena.
· Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
· Recommend ideas for marketing activities.
· Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
· Determines and maintains the department work schedule used to notify staff of upcoming events and ensure proper preparation and staffing for each eve
· Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
· Generate leads and potential customers.
· Conduct inspection on every unit.
V-Central Malls (Visionproperties Development Corp)
V-Central Mall, Molino Blvd. cor. Molino Rd., Bacoor City
MALL MANAGER (Mall Admin Head & Marketing Manager)
July 2015 – January 2016
· Supervise and manage shopping mall operations including property management, tenant management, customer service, contract services such as Facility management, cleaning, security, maintenance, etc.
· Ensuring smooth day-to-day functioning of the shopping mall, facilitating good environment for retailers business activity and pleasant shopping environment for customers
· Handle the day to day operations in the Mall ensuring operations are kept up to the highest quality standards in order to meet all tenant and customer requirements.
· Coordinate mall team and contractor employee works to oversee daily operations incl. maintenance, security & cleaning, pest control, waste collection, mall administration and customer service
· Conduct tenant orientation meetings for the entire Mall, covering emergency procedures, communication systems and other security procedures relating to the tenants of the Mall.
· Maintain a strong working relationship with all important Municipal Emergency services including Police, Civil Defense, and Fire & Paramedic Services.
· Identify & inform Management of any Health & Safety risk related to the Mall building that may affect employees, contractors & the general public.
· Manage tenant shops operational compliance (i.e. shop appearance, merchandise, trading hours, waste removal, signage, etc.) through regular audits, surprise visits, etc. Rectify any non-compliance through official warning, lease contractual penalties, as required
· Ensure mall operating policies & procedures are duly followed by the tenants, service providers, contractors, etc. incl. Occupational Health & Safety standards
· Complete a daily report of vehicular traffic and other issues & provide a summary on a weekly basis to the Management of the mall.
· Implement cost cutting program with planned targets and improving efficiencies in all operational areas.
· Maintain high-quality property standards through daily checks and periodic preventive maintenance (i.e. cleanliness, AC level, lighting, assets & equipment) and security control for mall premises incl. parking, service areas, toilets and other common areas
· Supervise, guide and mentor the Mall Operations team reporting into and take full responsibility in identifying potential talent and timely supporting professional development.
· Perform periodic review of retailer performance. In consultation with mall management and country management, recommend appropriate tenant mix/use for annual planning and implementation
· Maintain up-to-date records and documentation for both mall-related (i.e. insurance, completion certificates, approvals) and tenant-related (i.e. lease contracts, trade licenses, insurance, approved drawings, permits, etc.)
· Handle all conflicts and dispute situations amongst tenants, customers, mall visitors with help of security, in a smooth manner avoiding any disruption to mall operations
· Create and implement mall events to draw crowd and generate more foot traffic.
Vismay International Corporation
Bldg.2, Sunyo Compound, Veterans Center,
OPERATIONS MANAGER – AMUSEMENT
July 2014 – June 2015
· Create and implement system and method on operation related to amusement
· In-charge with all concern to operation of Amusement division
· Monitor day to day operation of stores.
·Manage and control company owned store – retail (gadgets and accessories) and amusement store.
· Prepares inventory and costing of store
· Prepare P & L and financial projection
· Monitoring of deployed kiddie rides at SM outlets.
· Handle and resolve issues to Kiddie rides deployed at SM outlets and store.
· Coordinate for the schedule of replacement/repair of deployed kiddie rides
· Coordinate with supplier and contractor for the construction of any materials needed on the site or at store
Monitor accurate inventory of stock at the warehouse and deployed units at the malls
Prepare presentation – Financial projection, Marketing and Operation
Do marketing research, ocular inspection for new prospect (Business or location)
· Prepare and create plan for new store location – includes viability and ocular inspection.
Interactive Entertainment Solutions Technologies, Inc.
3rd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center
31st St. cor. 2nd Ave., E-Square
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
May 2005 – May 2014
· Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning. Maintain accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
· Handle and resolve daily issues and to work with the staff to improve customer service. Build strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
· Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Technical Support and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
· Provide operational support and guidance to staff. Assist in interviewing, recruiting and manage work assignment and allocation for staff. Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback
· Prepares/Assists Business Plan and Marketing Activity plan
· Involve with field team deployment project (Roll-Out team)
Ø In-charge with documentation and processing of applications
Ø In-charge with Site/Outlet Inspection and Pre-operation testing/certification of outlets
· Create and assist marketing events and activities
· Conduct product training & orientation of the staffs for the games and operation
· Close coordination with Gaming Regulator (PAGCOR)
Ø Approval of new games
Ø Approval of proposed operational procedure
Ø Compliance with required documents – Application process and other request
Ø Endorsement of completed application and certification of the outlet
Ø Approval of Marketing activity
· Close coordination with outlet operators, distributors and other partners
Ø Application assistance -Documentation
Ø Sales and Marketing Support
Ø Set-up of outlet
Ø Technical Support
Ø Handle partners complains and suggestions
Ø Handle Technical/Game Mechanics & Operation Training
· Periodically visit outlets for updates and support
· Conduct product demonstration and presentation to prospective client/customer
· Conduct market study (demographics, competitors presence)
· Part of MANCOM
Taihon Chemicals & Services, Inc.
Km.20 West Service rd., cor. Sampaguita St., UPS IV Village,
Brgy.Marcelo Green, Paranaque City
December 2001- May 2005
· Handle schedule of:
Ø Merchandise & purchase Inventory
Ø Service Personnel
Ø Service Transportation
Ø Delivery of material to project sites/clients
Ø Pick up of materials from Supplier
Ø Shipment schedule for provincial projects
Ø Service vehicles maintenance
· Take charge of project & trading material deliveries
Ø Weekly & Monthly incoming & outgoing delivery report
Ø Quarterly stock release for project report
Ø Physical, mid-year & year-end inventories
Ø Project report- Material costing (Cost Accounting) & reconciliation
Ø Delivery Receipt and Receiving Report
Ø Daily itinerary report of service personnel
Ø Vehicle maintenance report
· Close coordination with Purchasing, Sales, Accounting, and Engineering & Service departments for maximum performance and business relationship.
·Project site Inventory
· Make follow up calls to supplier for the deliveries of materials intended for Projects and trading.
·Release & accept delivery intended for project or trading
6F Veterans Bldg., Veterans Rd., Taguig City
CALL CENTER AGENT
January 2000- September 2001
· Assist team supervisor to generate daily report
· Do inbound calls
Ø Credit collection over the phone
Ø Updating companies database record
Ø Sales & marketing over the phone (Globe, Motorola, Lifeline Arrows, Citibank)
· Do outbound calls
Ø Receive call from clients/customers
Ø Customer service (complaints, inquiries & suggestion)
Birthday: August 15’1978 Civil Status: Single
Mother: Lolita Garcia Mabazza
Occupation: Part time Speech Instructor
Father: Napoleon Sto. Tomas Mabazza
Saint Francis of Assisi College System
Holy Family Village, Bagumbayan, Taguig, M.Mla.
Saint Francis of Assisi College System
Holy Family Village, Bagumbayan Taguig M.Mla
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
Intramuros, City of Manila
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
(Transferred and shifted to)
University of Perpetual Help-Rizal
Pamplona, Las Pinas City
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering