H U M A N R E S O U R C E S
New York City Area
Energetic and accomplished professional with extensive strengths in management, employee and labor relations, and employment practices. Strong consultative experience and expertise in working with executives and members of senior management teams. Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written and communication skills.
BACHELOR OF ARTS
New Jersey City University,
Jersey City, NJ
CONDÉ NAST (via Global Employment Solutions), New York City
[2,500-3,000 employees – Premier Media & Publishing]
A premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world’s most influential audiences. The company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, CN Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork, CitizenNet, Pop2Life, Ribyt, and Backchannel. The company also develops film, television and premium digital video programming.
HR On-site Project Manager Dec 2013 – present
– Manage day to day operational aspects and scope of work including supervising freelancers.
– Participate in compliance audits to ensure onboarding requirements are met for large ramps.
– Manage Staffstream work orders including processing extensions, new hires, and completed assignments.
– Assist in coordinating interview requests for candidates and hiring managers.
– Responsible for managing 450+ employees including interviewing, hiring (E-Verifying applicants,
and assisting with application process), performing orientations and presentations during on-boarding,
counseling employees on performance, attendance and terminating when necessary.
– Coordinate with client (Conde Nast) supervisors, corporate, and HR to satisfy all staffing and payroll needs are met.
NYU College of Arts and Science (via Global Employment Solutions), New York City
HR Generalist Aug 2012 – Nov 2013
– Manage the high volume full life cycle recruiting process for various IT and Finance positions.
– Partnered with business leaders and provided strategic advice to align business objectives with policies and procedures.
– Mitigated risk by providing expert advice on compliance, employment labor law and legal requirements.
– Established partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added services that reflect business objectives of the organization.
– Interact with Division Managers to identify open job requisitions and requisition criteria.
– Actively recruited on social media and job boards
– Conduct face-to-face interviews to determine suitability of the positions.
– Review job requisitions and created comprehensive job postings.
– Arrange interviews and travel for candidates.
– Provide candidate recommendations to hiring managers.
The Siegfried Group (via SRN, LLC), Jersey City, NJ
[Finance & Accounting]
Staffing Executive Mar 2011 – May 2012
– Selected to recruit exclusively for one of the largest and most prestigious CPA clients.
– Source, contact, pre-qualify, interview prep qualified candidates in the finance and accounting industry
– Conduct creative front-end sourcing/market research and take the information generated to perform initial calls to candidates.
– Post jobs to job boards and respond to applications, pre-screen qualified leads, and prepare candidates for interviews.
Arthur Rose Associates, New York City
Recruiting Manager Aug 2005 – Nov 2010
– Interview, evaluate and place contract recruiters, HR, finance & accounting, sales, IT and medical research professionals at Fortune 500 companies (Pfizer, Schering Plough, Merck, Novartis).
– Source, candidates and interview 15 to 25 new candidates per week.
– Cold call 30 clients/candidates per day to establish relationship opportunities.
HR Generalist Affairs
Training and Development
Service and Maintenance of Accounts
Candidate Recruitment/Screening Sourcing/Qualifying Candidates Inside/Outside Business Development
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint)