GLENDA RABANES BAGUIO
Karama, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Mobile No.: 055 139-1642
Email Add: [email protected]
Conversant of MS Office and familiar with the operations and use of office equipment. Knowledge of methods in record keeping such as: data entering, indexing, filing and archiving. Has been exposed in training and development. An event organizer and a trainer; has the ability to successfully train others.
Efficient skills in analytical thinking and problem solving. Performs multiple tasks and a team player, result oriented, self-directed, well organized & possess leadership skills, requires minimal supervision from superiors. Meets quality outputs, resourceful, self-reliant and fast learner of new technology.
September 2015 – Present – GEMS Winchester Academy in Dubai
Year 1 Class Teacher
August 2013 – July 2015 – The Philippine School – Dubai, Al Rashidiya, Dubai, UAE
July 2012 – July 2013 – Kaydee Solutions Trading Company, Sheikh Sayed Rd. Dubai, UAE
– NaturalWay Sweets Snacks Manufacturing Company, Al Quoz Dubai, UAE
Personal Assistant to MD cum Executive Secretary
May 2011 – June 2012 ITEC – International Technology Education Center, Knowledge Village Dubai, UAE
Administrative Assistant cum Training Coordinator
This company provides wide-range of training programs to working professionals in various fields all over the United Arab Emirates. Responsibilities include:
A. CUSTOMER SERVICE
· Direct guests, visitors and students to the right person;
· Assist students in the processing of documents for certification;
· Handle and process online registration of students for international membership;
· Assess documents of students for further studies and international certification courses;
· Resolve students’ concerns and complaints;
· Prepare correspondence in reply to students enquiries;
· Perform inbound and outbound calls to follow through students;
· Coordinate with various companies for Corporate Trainings and business collaboration;
· Obtain feedback from students as to quality of service to improve organizational efficiency; and,
· Provide office support to executive and directors in a variety of setting
· Describe offered courses and assist students in deciding which course is appropriate;
· Assess students’ competencies and recommend alternative course for professional enhancement.
C. TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
· Assist in organizing trainings, exhibitions and seminars for corporate clients;
· Facilitate and look after corporate trainings: preparation of materials to printing of certificates;
· Obtain feedback of training;
· Analyze and synthesize training feedbacks to improve training curriculum; and,
· Orient and train new staff
D. ADMINISTRATIVE ROLE
· Prepare report directly to the Managing Director and the Director of Operations;
· Provide orientation on teaching guidelines & policies to newly hired part time teacher;
· Prepare written contracts for newly hired part time teachers;
· Work closely with the other functions to coordinate smoothly especially in schedules ( class, students, classroom & teachers );
· Develop documents and maintain history files;
· Propose various company for corporate training and/or business collaboration through calls and/or writing;
· Maintain schedules and calendars;
· Operate office equipment such as printers, copier, credit card machine, facsimile & scanners.
E. ACCOUNTS cum CASHIER
· Accept payments from registered students;
· Keep files to the highest level of confidentiality & security;
· Prepare liquidation in every expenses during exhibitions;
· Manage invoices on students and companies’ requests.
June 2008 – March 2011 UC-LM University of Cebu in Cebu, Philippines
Grade school Coordinator
A. ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
· Assess development and training needs of the teachers;
· Design and implement organizational development activities and programs;
· Evaluate instructional design development, content and delivery functions;
· Support and assist monthly activities;
· Provide recommendation for organizational development concerns; and
· Administer Knowledge Management.
B. HUMAN RESOURCE FUNCTIONS
· Administer recruitment and selection of teachers;
· Conduct interviews and observe/rate/comment teaching performance of applicants;
· Recommend qualified teachers;
· Evaluate teachers performance quarterly;
· Provide conference to teachers in respond to their performance;
· Prepare teacher’s appraisal report to the Principal; and
· Process and settle parents’ complaints.
C. ADMINISTRATIVE ROLE
· Assess and screen documents of new students during enrollment;
· Establish camaraderie among teachers;
· Supervise teachers and students.
· Prepare monthly reports and conferences; teacher’s load; and class schedule;
· Coordinate with teachers to:
a. Plan monthly school activities.
b. Monitor the development of the planned activities.
c. Apply effective modification on planned activities.
· Coordinate with the principal to come up a smooth development of monthly planned activities; and
· Check lesson plan, test questions, table of specifications, school register and other related documents of the teacher.
D. HONORS COMMITTEE MEMBER
· Assist in the revision of the guidelines provided by the Department of Education in the selection of honor students and special awardees, as well as in promotion and retention of students;
· Deliberate and Evaluate candidate for Honor students; and
· Assess / screen documents and evaluate / compute grades of candidates for honors for ranking purposes.
E. STUDENT TEACHER ADVISOR
· Prepare orientation and maintain / improve performances of student teachers to meet objectives and standards;
· Coach and train student teachers to prepare them on real field;
· Check, comment, and suggest improvements on their lesson plan.
· Manage and monitor the performance of student teachers in their assigned classroom; and
· Compute grades of the student teachers.
June 2003 – March 2011 UC-LM University of Cebu in Cebu, Philippines
Grade school Teacher
A. Grades 1 – 3 Math Teacher
B. KAB Scout Moderator
C. Math Club Moderator
D. Grades 1 – 3 Science Teacher
E. Science Club Moderator
F. Dance Club Moderator
G. Student Teacher Mentor
H. Part Time College Instructor
– Handling Teaching Strategies in Math, Science and Physical Education
June 2001 – March 2003 Santa Isabel Child Development Center, Inc. TalambanCebu, Philippines
Master of Education in Early Childhood Education ( 24 units )
June 2001- March 2003 / Cebu Normal University in Cebu City, Philippines
Bachelor in Elementary Education major in Mathematics
June 1997 – March 2001/Cebu Normal University in Cebu City, Philippines
Passed National Licensure Examination August 26, 2001
Registration No.: 0721545
Vocational Diploma in Computer Literacy
April 1999 – June 1999 / Department of Manpower Development and Placement in Cebu City, Philippines
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Filipino
Visa Status : Husband Sponsorship