GLENN DIZON ARRUEJO
Flat G, 13/F, Blk 20, 1 Tak Wing St., City one, Shatin, New Territories, Hongkong
(+852)6997-7817 • [email protected]
CAREER OBJECTIVE To be a leading technical contributor in a technology-oriented company that encourages employee growth thru leading edge innovations, research and development and world-class manufacturing systems.
• Twelve (12) years of experience working as Process Engineer in Semiconductor manufacturing specializing in Electroplating process (from equipment selection, line set up to process development and qualification), New Product Introduction and Flip Chip bonding process.
• Design process based on raw material characteristics and end user application and creation of applicable chemical analysis.
• Qualification of alternative materials and chemicals for cost reduction objectives and for compliance to RoHS, REACH and other environmental standards
• Vendor qualification thru design reviews, capability assessments and process audits
• Process characterization for new products and product transfers from external manufacturing sites.
• Creation of chemical safety programs and related safety drills for chemical handlers.
• Proficient in surface /plating failure analysis.
1. Company: Compass Technology Company, Ltd
Address: Chiaphua Centre, 12 Siu Lek Yuen Road, Shatin, New Territories, Hongkong
Date : October 2017 – present
Designation: Process Engineer
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Review/develop/improve manufacturing techniques to achieve process goals (increase yield, defect reduction and cost reduction)
• Analyze work flow and material requirements to increase manufacturing efficiency.
• Establish process parameters, work procedures/instructions to ensure high quality products.
• Gather and analyze data to check process performance and/or to be used for improvements or modifications.
• Investigate and provide necessary actions (corrective and preventive actions) to solve manufacturing issues
2. Company : BeltonTotoku Philippines, Inc.
Address: Lot B1-3, Road 6, Carmelray Industrial Park II, Brgy. Milagrosa, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Date: June 2016 – July 2017
Designation : New Product Introduction – Section In charge/Engineer
Main duties and responsibilities
• Leads, coordinates and monitors the effective execution of company projects (establish process design and procedures for new models or products)
• Provide support in terms of process and equipment development and yield improvement (elimination of process abnormalities).
• Planning and execution of engineering evaluations/improvement requests with foreign counterparts and customers.
• Support other departments in improving supplier’s quality.
• Planning and implementation of safety programs in coordination with EHS department.
3. Company: Automated Technology Philippines, Inc.
Address : Hologram St, Light Industry Science Park 1 (LISP-1) Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines
Date : July 2015 – June 2016
Designation : Process Engineer III (Metal Finish/Electroplating)
Main duties and responsibilities
• Act as Sustaining Process Engineer in charge of 3 shifts with main focus on process control.
• Act as head of chemical laboratory with focus on periodic chemical analysis.
• Qualifies new products, materials and newly acquired equipment
• Investigate process related complaints and verifies customer claims.
• Implement and monitor cost reduction activities.
• Implement and monitor safety programs in compliance to company’s EHS policy.
4. Company : ON Semiconductor Philippines, Inc.
Address : Luisita Industrial Park, SEPZ, San Miguel, Tarlac City, Philippines
Date : Oct 2006 -Jan 2015
Designation : Sr. Process Engineer (Metal Finish/Electroplating, End of line)
Main duties and responsibilities
• Review, develop or modify processing techniques and methodologies in the manufacture of products.
• Establish and improve process parameters and chemical formulations (including laboratory techniques) for existing and new products to achieve optimum results.
• Qualify new and alternative materials and chemicals ensuring compliance with RoHS, REACH and other environmental standards)
• Design and qualify new process equipment and handling tools and handling tools and perform design/specification reviews with manufacturers.
• Investigate customer claims to understand failure mechanism
• Monitor, analyze and improve process performance thru the use of SPC and other QC tools.
• Recommends and prepares changes, additions, and modifications on manufacture of products
• Design, implement cost reduction activities (e.g. modification of machine parameters/parts, qualification of cheaper chemicals, redesigning more efficient tools to reduce power and chemical consumption)
• Creation of projects thru definition/execution of new concepts and procedures in manufacturing.
• Review new products or requirements to ensure compatibility of processing methods.
• Formulate/update Process FMEA, OCAP and manufacturing procedures.
• Plan, develop and coordinate chemical safety programs with the EHS department
CERTIFICATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS
• Chemical Engineer Professional License (2006- Philippine Professional regulation commission)
• Six Sigma Green belt (2013 ON Semiconductor SSMP Phil. Inc.)
• Technical Paper Awardee (2009 Philippine ASEMEP Technical Symposium)
• 9-time Quarterly Kaizen Awardee (ON Semiconductor Company-wide Project)
• 2-time Evolution Project Awardee (ON Semiconductor SSMP Phil. Inc)
• 3-time Quarterly Best Employee Awardee (ON Semiconductor SSMP- Assembly Eng’g Dep.)
EDUCATION Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Saint Louis University (2006)
Baguio City, Philippines
M.S. Environmental Engineering (for completion)
Saint Louis University
• Baguio City, Philippines
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
Technical skills and competences Knowledgeable on the following concepts
• Six Sigma Methodology (DMAIC)
• SPC and Other QC tools
• Failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA)
• Out of control action plan (OCAP)
• Hypothesis Testing
• Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
• Mistake Proofing (Pokayoke)
• 5S Principle
• Root cause analysis (8D / 5 why analysis / Cause and effect Diagram, etc)
• Laboratory procedures/standards/safety
• Ability to operate following machines
– Scanning Electron Microscope/EDX
– X ray fluorescence (XRF)
– Plating machine (MECO, Jettech, Rack type)
– Deflashing machine (Jettech)
– Scanning Acoustical Microscope (SAM)
– Flip chip bonding machine (Toray:FC3000/FC2000)
– Asymtek underfill/dispenser machine
– Espec oven baking machine
Computer skills and competences
Knowledgeable in the following computer applications;
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• SAS JMP
PERSONAL BACKGROUND Birthday; May 18, 1982
Citizenship: Filipino (Philippines)
Spouse: Nanette S. Arruejo
Child: Francesca Cielo S. Arruejo
Father’s Name: Eduardo P. Arruejo
Mother’s Name: Tita D. Arruejo
Address: Cabaroan Daya, Vigan City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Sibling(s): Nodelyn A. Divina (Sales Professional)
Address: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates